• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm baaaaaack!

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Apart from three days of fog and rain, it was a great week.

In addition to great beaches, fantastic seafood, I found a '93 Evan Williams and a 12 yo
Elijah Craig in a local liquor store both of which came back to Utah with me. Now if there had just been a good cigar shop.... But, thanks to my new travel case, I was well-supplied with good smokes.

12 year old Bourbon and a Cohiba EL 2003, the lights of the bay shining out over the water, a full moon riding high in the sky.....heaven!

Nice to be home though.

:D

psyktek said:
12 year old Bourbon and a Cohiba EL 2003, the lights of the bay shining out over the water, a full moon riding high in the sky.....heaven!
That does sound like a very good rendition of Heaven, yes it does! :thumbs:

Welcome home bro!

Tell me more. I'm trying to plan a trip in October and need points of interest narrowed down for budgeting.

Sounds like you had a really great time, welcome back.

You were here in Oregon Psyk? Where was I when you announced this trip? ??? I could have set you up w/ a good cigar shop and met you for a good cigar. Where in Oregon were you?

Welcome back Bob! Glad to hear you had a great trip. I love Oregon but don't get up there often. Nice finds for the liquor cabinet too :thumbs: