• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm back again after quitting cigs-again

Leemahn

I was enjoying smoking some good cigars and then went back to ciggarettes. After many months of smoking cigarettes I quit 5 days ago and am ready to pick up on cigars again but feel I must wait or it might entice me to go back to cigarettes. I face a cold hard reality---a good cigar is 100 times better than the best cigarette. I look at it this way. If you smoke for taste you smoke cigars. If you smoke cigs your smoking because of a drug habit. I never smoked a cig that tasted good.

I was enjoying smoking some good cigars and then went back to ciggarettes. After many months of smoking cigarettes I quit 5 days ago and am ready to pick up on cigars again but feel I must wait or it might entice me to go back to cigarettes. I face a cold hard reality---a good cigar is 100 times better than the best cigarette. I look at it this way. If you smoke for taste you smoke cigars. If you smoke cigs your smoking because of a drug habit. I never smoked a cig that tasted good.

Just get back on the wagon, keep smoking cigars, and forgive yourself for the mistake. Move on.

lol... maybe being on drugs (cigarettes) fried his brain?

Just kidding mate, ditch those cigs and embrace those premium cigars. It will save your tastebuds and your life :D.