• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Back

Treamayne

On the run...
I'm home and back in the land of the Big BX. I want to say thanks to all those who donated time, effort, sticks and general "nice stuff" to me and the boys and gals forward. I was able to set up and stock 2 humidors, convert 2 more boxes into humidor type things and stock them and in general pass on all the sticks and other goodies y'all sent me (sent to them through me) to over 50 service people in 10 units across the base, not to mention giving Rob (Lopaka) his first deployed stogie (after a month without a stick - the poooooor boy). Don't worry Rob, there's something more coming your way.

Also, here's an Email I received today from one of the gents I "hooked-up" with your donations - I thought I'd post it here for everyone.

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 00:32:24 +0000
To: treamayne@yahoo.com
Subject: Great Cigars
HOT KARL!

I want to give you another thanks for your generous gift of the cigars and humidor. I celebrated my pin-on to Major on 1 NOV, and was able to share great cigars with everyone here. I'm looking forward to checking out Cigar pass. I hope all is well for you.

JD

For the most part I had no chance to get pictures, athough Rob got a couple when I visited him, not sure if they got posted or not (haven't searched yet). But if any other pics get taken, I've been promised a copy, and I'll make sure they go up.

Thanks again to all y'all who helped. I'd list the guilty, but I'm afraid I'll forget somebody right now.....

-K-

Welcome home. I hope we'll get to herf again sometime soon.

15.gif
Back K! When are you heading up this way? It is about time for another Harrisburg HERF! Looking forward to it.

Glad to see you back safe and sound, thank you for your service and dedication.
Rob

Welcome back and glad you came back safe! :thumbs:

Welcome home! :thumbs: