• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm back

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
That's right... I'm back

All of your lives just got a little better!

Good to have another Gator here to help antagonize our wholly owned subsidiary :laugh: , OSU

Just an 18 month break, are you better now?

Just an 18 month break, are you better now?

Yeah... I lost the 'h' key on my keyboard and it was part of my password so I couldn't log on.

Actually it's been an eventful two years.
Long story short:

I went through a crappy divorce a little over a year and a half ago. I moved from Miami up to Palm Beach a few months before the divorce and lived there for about eight months. I moved back to Miami (Miami Lakes this time instead of Downtown). Of course my condo downtown is still for sale after nearly two years. I took on some extra responsibilities at work (I'm the Science Department Chair now). Totaled my truck and got a Honda S2000. Dated a few weirdos before starting to date a great girl a little over a year ago. Did a little traveling (SanFracisco and Napa). Bought a new RyJ humi/ wine rack to fill with smokes and wine. That about does it

It's been an eventfull two years but life is great now and I'm glad to be back here wasting some time with you guys.

Yeah... I lost the 'h' key on my keyboard and it was part of my password so I couldn't log on.

:sign:

And whats with the "here fishy fishy" thing under your avitar? ???

Welcome back.

Fish

Oh crap... both Gator fans have found the forums... we're in trouble now...

;) Welcome back.

Who the hell is this guy??

...welcome back :thumbs: