• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm finally settled down...

Lopaka

That flyer guy!
Hey everyone!

We are finally settled down at Lackland (San Antonio). And yes, I have updated my profile with my current address. We are still moving stuff around the house. I'm currently on my laptop just waiting until we get to the room with my computer before I hook it up. So you'll not see me constantly for a least a week or so. However, the really good news is when we are done moving everything in the house I'm going to start building my coolerdor!!!

GC2 I'll PM you when we get our house set up and we can get together bro!

I've got to get some more smokes...my stash is low from the moving!

Chat with you all later...

Lopaka

Glad you finally touched down safe!!! PM me your new phone number if you would....

Hey Robert, glad you are finally getting to settle down. Check in when you can. You former Okie :laugh:

Man Lackland, I was down there two years ago for a BMT graduation for one of my troops. It's changed a lot since I went through basic.

What's your new job?

Lopaka said:
Hey everyone!

We are finally settled down at Lackland (San Antonio). And yes, I have updated my profile with my current address. We are still moving stuff around the house. I'm currently on my laptop just waiting until we get to the room with my computer before I hook it up. So you'll not see me constantly for a least a week or so. However, the really good news is when we are done moving everything in the house I'm going to start building my coolerdor!!!

GC2 I'll PM you when we get our house set up and we can get together bro!

I've got to get some more smokes...my stash is low from the moving!

Chat with you all later...

Lopaka
[snapback]226355[/snapback]​

Welcome to San Antonio brother! We'll definately hook up for a smoke when you're settled. :thumbs:

Glad you made it to Lackland. Better you than me! <grin>

Oki misses you.

Good luck settling in the new base and job.

-K-

Good luck with the rest of the moving in (you should be unpacked in about 4 years :p)

Congrats on the move and good luck with the computer. This coolidor you are building, I am not sure if you mentioned it in another post or not but how big will it be and what will you be using?

Fireman Tim said:
This coolidor you are building, I am not sure if you mentioned it in another post or not but how big will it be and what will you be using?
[snapback]226626[/snapback]​

I've just mentioned that I'm going to build one when we get settled. Havn't gotten at the details settled about the size and what I'm going to be using. But when I get to that, I'll post the details.

Lopaka

ggiese said:
Glad you finally touched down safe!!! PM me your new phone number if you would....
[snapback]226364[/snapback]​

PM sent. :)