• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to be a Daddy!

Congrats!  The time to smoke all of your remaining cigars is now!

Congratulations! Enjoy your new hobby of shotgun collecting. J/k. My son is 10months old and it has been and continues to be an amazing experience!

cabaiguan juan said:
Congratulations! Enjoy your new hobby of shotgun collecting. J/k.
Except he's not kidding.  Don't forget the matching shovel.

Congrats, Jimmy!

The day my first-born (son) was born my whole life changed for ever.

Congratulations to you and Kimberly!....and Molli Mae is now going to have a baby sister!  

Congrats Jimmy. As a father of four daughters I can tell you from my experience that raising girls is awesome. I tried to get daughter number 1 to name her 3rd kid (a girl) Dawson but she didn't do it. You can use it if your so inclined. Other name options (stolen from my daughters and granddaughters) Christina, Stephanie, Bethany, Jessica, Valentina, Alexianna, and Sophie-ella,

ironpeddler said:
Congratulations to you and Kimberly!....and Molli Mae is now going to have a baby sister!  
Two girls! You are all so lucky! God bless you and keep you. I have two grown daughters and a grown son and those memories and photos of their youth are now precious.

Of course, there are the diapers ...

Congratulations!  I might be biased due to our 2 year old little girl, but daughters are pretty amazing.