• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to buy my cooler tonight

another that never used anything in the cooler- I just bought it, threw in the wire shelves, added some cedar boxes and a tub of beads and bingo! Up and running coolidor...

and I too say go big... I wish I had gotten the 150 instead of the 100 qt!

Oh well... next one! :laugh:

here is what I did

DSC01746.JPG

Just wiped it down with warm water. And don't pay attention to the dirty socks.

wow looking at that and what it looks like now, its amazing what a few months of isom shopping will do for a coolidor

coolerone.jpg

I should gone bigger! lol It's coming around, just wanted to post a pic

How bad does that suck to have just built the thing and be out of room! Guess another trip to Walmart for another cooler is in order.

By the way, looks great! Excellent job KB!!

karlgriffin said:
How bad does that suck to have just built the thing and be out of room! Guess another trip to Walmart for another cooler is in order.

By the way, looks great! Excellent job KB!!
[snapback]225880[/snapback]​

LOL! I noticed today I can stack probably three boxes in the back, so I'll be good for awhile.

These coolers leave you wondering before you build

The best, safest and even free bleaching cleaner is sunlight. A coupla days in the sun, a quick wipe down to get the dust out and you'll be set when you decide to build the next one. :thumbs:

I went looking at Costco tonight for a cooler, and of course the cooler season has passed. But they did have some nice plastic reindeer for sale.

- Kro

Edited for spelling

kro77 said:
I went looking at Costco tonight for a cooler, and of course the cooler season has passed. But they did have some nice plastic reindeer for sale.

- Kro

Edited for spelling
[snapback]226015[/snapback]​

That has possibilities! Put the premiums in the front and the rockets in the back :laugh:

...first a 30 qt., now a 50 qt., and the damn thing is full again..... :laugh:

I keep telling myself that "...this one will be big enough...." and the suckers keep filling up.... :whistling:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I won't get a bigger coolidor, my next purchase will be a armoir size humidor. Seen one at boxdoc's house from cw and its awesome.

...first a 30 qt., now a 50 qt., and the damn thing is full again.....

I keep telling myself that "...this one will be big enough...." and the suckers keep filling up....

I did the same exact thing 30 qt., 50 qt., and now have a 200 ct humi coming on Wednesday. Wife even told me to buy the big cooler. Of course I told her this would be enough. I should have listened.

I have one of these, well its similar, little smaller with sliding front and back doors.
Wire shelfs inside, Think I can use It.

LOL, I wouldn't use it, but again its not cooling like it was.

KayakinBoy said:
coolerone.jpg

I should gone bigger! lol It's coming around, just wanted to post a pic
[snapback]225874[/snapback]​

I gotta ask, KB...what is that green thing you got on the singles tray??? Kinda scary lookin'!!! :laugh:

-Fetter

And you haven't smoked it yet? Bad boy!!! :laugh:

-Fetter