• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm moving

Drake

My old lady and I got evicted yesterday with 3 days to get our stuff out of our apartment. She works at the apartment complex we live in. She got fired for laying down on the job. (fuggin stupid!!) Now, it's back to the parent's house for a little while until I find a place. Wish me luck.

It may take some time to get there, but I'm sure it will all work out for the best. Keep your head up!

Drake said:
My old lady and I got evicted yesterday with 3 days to get our stuff out of our apartment. She works at the apartment complex we live in. She got fired for laying down on the job. (fuggin stupid!!) Now, it's back to the parent's house for a little while until I find a place. Wish me luck.
[snapback]208233[/snapback]​
i am living with my parents for the next 5 wks. till my new house is done, not so bad, but being abstinent for that period of time really,really sucks. :blush:
i feel for you bro..good luck Drake.

Rob_k said:
...but being abstinent for that period of time really,really sucks. :blush:
[snapback]208241[/snapback]​

Let it rip Rob. I'm sure your parents know you've had sex before. Get w/ your dad and have a competition :sign:

bfreebern said:
Rob_k said:
...but being abstinent for that period of time really,really sucks. :blush:
[snapback]208241[/snapback]​

Let it rip Rob. I'm sure your parents know you've had sex before. Get w/ your dad and have a competition :sign:
[snapback]208243[/snapback]​
LOL!!!!! that's just not right Brandon.... :D

3 days? Is that legal? I know in NY it takes about 90 days to evict.

Shibumi said:
3 days?  Is that legal?  I know in NY it takes  about 90 days to evict.
[snapback]208248[/snapback]​

Yeah that was my first thought as well. If he wanted to press the point and remain in the apratment it would have taken at least that long for them to forcibly (court order) evict them. Now that he has apparently moved out "voluntarily" the point is moot.

Good luck Drake.

Shibumi said:
3 days?  Is that legal?  I know in NY it takes  about 90 days to evict.
[snapback]208248[/snapback]​
we didn't pay rent. our apartment was free because she worked there. i think that's why they can do that. but, i've saved quite a bit because of that. i just don't want to just jump into the first place i find. i want to take the time to find something i really like. but the longer it takes, the longer i'm at my parent's house. i get along with my parents so much better when i don't live there. when i'm there, they treat me like i'm 15 again. "as long as you're under my roof,...."

Drake said:
She got fired for laying down on the job. (fuggin stupid!!)

Was she sleeping on the job? A buddy of mine got fired, not RIF'd, here b/c he was continually sleeping at his desk.

bfreebern said:
Drake said:
She got fired for laying down on the job. (fuggin stupid!!)

Was she sleeping on the job? A buddy of mine got fired, not RIF'd, here b/c he was continually sleeping at his desk.
[snapback]208257[/snapback]​
yeah. she definitely deserved to be fired. i sure would have fired her if she worked for me. it was a ****ty job, and she only made minimum wage. but, us having an apartment depended on her not doing something stupid to lose her job. probably a blessing in disguise, though. the apartments kind of sucked anyway.

RIF'd?

Yep, RIF is something big companies do.

Reduction In Force = letting you go and you getting a severance package.

Well, keep your head up bro. Things happen for a reason. I'm sure something will come along for you two. Next time, make sure your wife gets plenty of sleep :)

Yeah it's all your fault for keeping her up all night. At least now that your at your parents house there will be more sleep, less sex. ;)

Edited to say "Good Luck!"

[/quote]
yeah. she definitely deserved to be fired. i sure would have fired her if she worked for me. right]
[/quote]

Why don't you make her stay at your folks' then? ;)
Good luck!

signed a lease yesterday for an apartment in the same area i was living before that is ten times nicer than the one we were living in, and it's a really good price. move in on the 19th. i'm excited. :D

Good luck with the move Drake.
Moving always sucks, no matter what the reason...

Drake said:
signed a lease yesterday for an apartment in the same area i was living before that is ten times nicer than the one we were living in, and it's a really good price. move in on the 19th. i'm excited.  :D
[snapback]209276[/snapback]​

Wow that was quick. Nice! Good luck with the move.

Oh . . . now that you have to pay rent, less $$$ for the smokes :(

Drake said:
signed a lease yesterday for an apartment in the same area i was living before that is ten times nicer than the one we were living in, and it's a really good price. move in on the 19th. i'm excited. :D

Good to hear it Drake! Good luck with the move. :)

JAEwing said:
Drake said:
signed a lease yesterday for an apartment in the same area i was living before that is ten times nicer than the one we were living in, and it's a really good price. move in on the 19th. i'm excited.  :D

Wow that was quick. Nice! Good luck with the move.

Oh . . . now that you have to pay rent, less $$$ for the smokes :(
[snapback]209300[/snapback]​
yeah, i know. :( and eating at nice restaurants all the time, and playing golf once a week, and......i'm just going to have to learn to live on a budget like normal people. i kind of have a bit of a money spending problem i've needed to get in check anyway. :whistling: