• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm outta here

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
Today's the day. I leave Kingston at noon and head down to my brother's in Princeton where I'll spend the night and head to Florida tomorrow morning. I guess my next post will be made from my new home, and I'm very excited about that. Thanks to ALL who came to my party last week. For those that didn't make it, (Gary aka Ironpeddler), you were missed. I look forward to seeing a lot of you down south. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Israel

Till Cigar and lighter meet again. I hope that didn't sound gay :laugh:
Safe trip Bro :thumbs:

Now that you are A LOT closer to me, I will be stopping by sometime when I go down to FL. Have a safe trip Isy!

Have a safe trip my friend! Look forward to receiving packages from the West Palm Beach Uptown Cigar Company!

Have a safe trip! Maybe I will get to meet ya one day, as I get to florida at lot more often than new york!

Bon voyage brother, we are already missing you. See you in November if not soonner......

Safe trip Isy. Me thinks Florida is getting just a little bit brighter in a day or two!
thumbs-up.gif

Have a safe trip man! Be prepared for humidity you could cut with a knife! Its killer down there!