• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In Theaters/Rentals: What Have You Seen Lately?

Setharsis said:
Also wanted to mention Project Z. It's a post apocalyptic zombie TV show but it has some great twists along with a classic B-rated movie feel.
I had high hopes for a decent series but the logic gaps became too much for me. I don't need realistic but I do need a series to follow its own internal logic/rules with some consistency. attic zombie dogs and fast-zombie ambushing infants?

The wife and I do not go out to movies often. Once a year, maybe. We just saw Jurassic World in IMAX 3-D. I recommend seeing the movie in that format. It is not like wearing VR goggles, but the subtle (and not so subtle) differences made the movie very enjoyable.

looking for knowledge said:
The wife and I do not go out to movies often. Once a year, maybe. We just saw Jurassic World in IMAX 3-D. I recommend seeing the movie in that format. It is not like wearing VR goggles, but the subtle (and not so subtle) differences made the movie very enjoyable.

My tangential claim to fame:  The hangar they are in at the end, it's shown for all of 1.3 seconds from the outside...  That's Historic Hangar 79 here at the Pacific Aviation Museum where I work on Ford Island (Pearl Harbor).  The inside was a studio, though, unfortunately.