• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac Maduro Belicoso

kevpriest

Clueless Noob
Reaction score
I picked up a couple of fivers of these off of Cbid. Waited a few days, pulled one out of the humi, toasted, lit, took a draw. Nice. A little strong, but nice.

Kept smoking, got down about halfway. This is a strong cigar!

Got to 1/3 and had an aneurism. Nicotine was seeping from my ears.

This is a very nicely built cigar (They're a torpedo by a different name, I guess). It burns clean, with heapin' helpin's of smoke. LOTS of smoke. I really liked that. And the flavors were nice, like a brazillian nut, but I had to focus to find them behind all the power. Man, what a cigar!

I got an Indian tabac maduro tubo in my humi from wam79. I really like the pre-light smell of this stick, smells like coffee and chocolate.

mmmmm....chocolate

I got a 5 pack of Ind. Tabac. Diesel a few weeks ago they are are the same way ,pre-light small was good, good draw, a tad bit more medium but they are good. Also a little sweeter, good sweet aftertaste.

Owing to the brain damage inflicted on me by this cigar, I did a poor job of describing the wrapper. The wrapper is much darker than the other Super Fuerte Maduros I've had, almost but not quite black, maduro wrapper. The description on CBid called it a habano2000 wrapper, but I don't think it is (isn't that a natural wrapper?), and I don't know what it is instead.

I've also edited the review above to clear up some of the other brain damaged stuff I wrote (confusing the shape). I was really impressed with this cigar. I've had the "regular" Super Fuerte line before, and while I can't find anything in the cbid description that tells me why this one has a different wrapper, I found this to be an even stronger, better cigar than the regular Super Fuerte.

Here's the Cbid link CBid Link