• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro

What's the word on these? (More importantly, what's the word on these at that price?)

Also, what's the deal with the one or two goof balls at these private auctions who always seem to overbid? :D :D

Hey that's a coincidence! I just had one of these tonight. CC put it in my pass. I was very surprised. A while back I smoked an Indian Tabac and hated it. So, I assumed this one wouldn't be very good either. Not so! It was great actually. Very smooth and creamy. :thumbs:

The cigar on this deal is not the maduro. This has a Havana 2000 wrapper and is still a fine cigar, but the maduro is much better IMO.

Pepe said:
The cigar on this deal is not the maduro. This has a Havana 2000 wrapper and is still a fine cigar, but the maduro is much better IMO.
Boy! You're right. They show a picture of the maduro but in the details it reads "natural" wrapper. ;)

I really hate that about cbid...does seem like it would be *that* hard to get the picture, right? For maduros I would have bought, not for natural though.