• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infectious Germ Found at Public Beaches

KiltLad

"Live & Learn"
linky

Has anyone heard about MSRA being found at the beach? My brother was at a local beach in Huntington. He said he was body surfing and while walking out of the water, felt something on the bottom of his foot. He scratched it and forgot about it.

The next morning, it was a small pink itchy spot on the foot. A few days later, a blister appeared. He popped it and a yellow bloody pus came out. He cleaned it and put a bandage on it. A week later, it's the size of his fist and oozing yellow pus. As he told me this last night, he showed me a small spot on his right hand and said it showed up yesterday as a blister with the same yellow bloody pus.

This morning, I hear on Fox news, about this staph bacteria being found on north west coast beaches called MRSA, or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. I said to myself...that's what Robert has. I called him and told him to look it up on line and get to his Doctor fast. I then thought of all the people he shook hands with and gave hugs to at the party last night including me...

OHHHHH SH_T!!!!! :0

What do you think??????

- KiltLad

linky

Has anyone heard about MSRA being found at the beach? My brother was at a local beach in Huntington. He said he was body surfing and while walking out of the water, felt something on the bottom of his foot. He scratched it and forgot about it.

The next morning, it was a small pink itchy spot on the foot. A few days later, a blister appeared. He popped it and a yellow bloody pus came out. He cleaned it and put a bandage on it. A week later, it's the size of his fist and oozing yellow pus. As he told me this last night, he showed me a small spot on his right hand and said it showed up yesterday as a blister with the same yellow bloody pus.

This morning, I hear on Fox news, about this staph bacteria being found on north west coast beaches called MRSA, or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. I said to myself...that's what Robert has. I called him and told him to look it up on line and get to his Doctor fast. I then thought of all the people he shook hands with and gave hugs to at the party last night including me...

OHHHHH SH_T!!!!! :0

What do you think??????

- KiltLad

I would think that with any bloody/pus oozing blister the size of a fist the person would not have to be told to get to a doctor fast. I certainly hope it is not MSRA that your brother has. A good friend of mine lost his entire leg to that nasty stuff.

wow, that is some nasty stuff. I hope your brother went to get that looked at today. Will keep you in our thoughts.