• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infinity is having a competition.

Congratulations!

I'll diviate from the diviant number and go with 4.

Thanks for the contest.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns to you, brother.

Thanks for the contest Brian, but I'll take a pass this time. I've been victim to your generosity waay too much already. Thanks for being part of our community.

Happy Birthday Brian! Hope this is your best one so far and that better ones are to follow!

Brian congrats on both milestones!

The most commonly picked # in a 1-100 game is 27. Of course that has been taken. I wish you all the best of luck! Congrats on your Anniversary and Birthday Brian, you are an amazing BOTL and class act to boot!

Brothers stick with brothers. I appreciate the sentiments guys but I would be happier if all of you got into the mix. So...pick a damn number! :angry: :cool:

BTW, there are 5 people who have picked a duplicate number which makes you ineligible. So...pick a new number! :D

Brian

Damn Brian...this is how you get contest participation! Congrats on your achievements and best of luck for whats to come.

Didn't I win this yet?

Congrats on the birthdays!! Not much open for the latecomers. :) I'll take 97.

Open numbers, fwiw: 18, 31, 46, 49, 59, 60, 61, 63, 65, 68, 71, 74, 75, 82, 84, 85, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95

I'll take 68 cause I'm almost there! :blush: :laugh: Happy Birthday and Congrats on the milestone! You are an itegral part of this community!