• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infusion project

If this experiment goes awry there might be two members here who can go by the handle "BlindedByScience".

Diapanos, just an observation... But if you are using red cedar as storage, I've noticed you commenting on harshness and spice or unpleasant flavors on some of your smokes. Just maybe, perhaps, this is starting to negatively impact the flavor of your cigars?

I don't know what all the fuzz is about with the red cedar. My wife and I have successfully used it for years in our closet without any moth issues.  :D

CMontoya79 said:
Diapanos, just an observation... But if you are using red cedar as storage, I've noticed you commenting on harshness and spice or unpleasant flavors on some of your smokes. Just maybe, perhaps, this is starting to negatively impact the flavor of your cigars?

What you fail to comprehend is, Spanish cedar enhances the flavor of cigars. Red cedar does not.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
What you fail to comprehend is, Spanish cedar enhances the flavor of cigars. Red cedar does not.

Doc

**********************************************************************************