• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inlaws went on a cruise

Roseysman

Still Me
Well the inlaws came back from there cruise, and brought me home a Cohiba Esepcional ? and I know its gotta be real.

1.) It's an ISOM, I know this cause the islands they went to are south of Miami :D

2.) Cause the label on the cigar said so, they wouldnt lie :0

3.) The wrapper looks like an old Cuban, .
:angry:

4.) I saw the box and removed the glass top myself :sign:

Hey its the thought that counts, I didn't have the heart to tell them they where fake. They were so proud that they had gotten one for each of us, I,m gonna ask them if I can have the box they came in, it was the rare 5 pack with the glass top ....lol .......... EBAY here I come ...... WooooooHoooo!

Come to think of it, my folks have traveled the world..er nearly. And have never offered to bring back a cigar. Hmm, I gotta have a little talk with them. ;)

First of all, its the thought that counts... The cigars being real would have been a nice bonus of course, but you take what you can get!? :sign:

TRUE STORY: After 13 years of marriage, my in laws have TO THIS DAY, never bought me ANYTHING at all. Not for a birthday, anniversary, christmas, NOTHING. Best part of this story, Couple years ago (about 7 years ago), I bought a new car, my father in law went with me to pick it up from the dealer so he could drive my other car back... When I was signing the papers, the salesmen was asking me if I wanted to extra warranty insurance, that would pay for the car if I was in an accident or unable to work- you know the schmeel... Anyway my Father in law turns to me and says: Tom, you should get that insurance because I'm getting a vision of you driving that car and having a bad accident and dying in it... and with the insurance, at least the car would get paid for. TRUE STORY!

Toaster,

You must be one sorry sad sack of **** to be thought of so highly by dad-in-law.

My father-in-law died a few years ago (a horrific lonely death), and my mother-in-law lives in my front yard (a horrific pain in the ass)!

M. Gipson :p

Dang Toaster, did you run over the family dog when you were dating their daughter? :p

Roseysman> They get you a single cigar? Well, you couldn't have asked for a better cigar souvenir than that. :)

Toaster said:
my Father in law turns to me and says: Tom, you should get that insurance because I'm getting a vision of you driving that car and having a bad accident and dying in it... and with the insurance, at least the car would get paid for.
:0 :0 :0

That's just a bit harsh :p

Toaster,

Your father-in-law sounds like my wifes step father...or should I say EX STEP FATHER............I real DEEK!!!!

gawntrail,

My mother-in-law is also real close to me.......Right across the street......(also a BIG PAIN IN MY @$$)

STYX&STONED said:
My mother-in-law is also real close to me.......Right across the street......(also a BIG PAIN IN MY @$$)
Have mercy!

I love my parents dearly... I even love my gf's parents dearly. However, should that day come to where both sets become In-Laws to the both of us, HELL NO they ain't living across the street... or down the street... in the same neighborhood... even the same city, if I can help it.

Sounds like I'm going to move to Hawaii and become Wade's new neighbor. :D

I'm on the opposite coast from my in-laws.

unfortunate though, since I like them alot. (I think they even like me better than their daughter....oh wait, that can't be true, they let me marry her!)

I'm sure no one will believe me when I say, I did nothing to them :(

I tried really hard with her Dad- He's just an ass... Plain and Simple. They really didn't like me before we got married, but she married me anyway :p and He and I never saw Eye to Eye, but I was brought up to respect people, or try to anyway... And because I know my wife love's her family no matter what she says, I never wanted to be the one who isolated us (or her) from them... They did that all on their own (Tom says quietly WOOHOO!)

Truth be told, I couldn't BUY this kind of relationship with them now.... And if it could be bought I'm sure LOTS of guys would sign on the dotted line! :thumbs:

For some strange reason I allowed MY garage to be converted to an apartment for mother-in-law. Now she thinks she can run all my business. The only reason she is still there is my wife is an only child and no one else can care for her. Beware of mothers-in-laws asking favors. :angry:

In-laws can be harsh
Why do think I moved to an island in the middle of the ocean :sign: :sign:

Bill

moved 1 hr away. far enough that my mother-in-law (she divorced years ago) can't drop in un announced but close enough that it is not a pain in the ass to visit when required.

My wife grew up with her sister and mother with no men in the house....talking about women who think they run everything.... my wife is ok most of the time though but since my mother-in-law made all the decisions she wants to run everyone's life. She is ok most of the time though.

I'm sure no one will believe me when I say, I did nothing to them
It must have been that time when you and he finished off half that bottle of Louis XIII :p

After working in retail for any length of time, you can determine that 98% of people are ok and 2% are @$$holes. Sounds like he's one of the 2% group. My mother-in-law stated that the more kids my wife and I have, the closer she's moving to us. After my son was born two years ago, she moved from Seattle to Vegas, about 20 minutes away. Hate to think where she'll move if we have another child, which we want to do. ??? Gregor

Gunpowder said:
My wife grew up with her sister and mother with no men in the house....talking about women who think they run everything.... my wife is ok most of the time though but since my mother-in-law made all the decisions she wants to run everyone's life.
My wife is #6 of 10. The oldest was the only son...............and yeah, you guessed it.......no real man around to be a father or role model. Needless to say, all 9 of them have a very distorted view of what a man should be.

And mother-in-law........she's a real piece of work. Thinks she is the Godmother... If there is no drama kicking up, she is not happy. I hate drama.........I just want to relax. I don't even go over to her house anymore (and she lives on my property).

My wife is great. But the rest..................my wife even says they are losers....... so..........they are losers :D And all of those brother-in-laws.....All they want to do is smoke my cigars, drink my beer, and keep on asking to borrow money and my boat. F**k those guys. One of them is cool.........the other 6.......F**kin ingrates. I wouldn't piss in their mouths if their teeth were on fire :angry:

Brothers and sisters (in-laws too) that can't make their own way............... SUCK!!

Sorry for the rant.......I'm an only child.

M. Gipson

All they want to do is smoke my cigars, drink my beer, and keep on asking to borrow money and my boat...Gawn, I guess I would qualify as one of your brothers-in-law. :D