• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Insanely Hard/Addictive Flash Game

jlada

"Contest Master"
http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/the_worlds_hardest_game

Completed in 205 deaths. I usually absolutely destroy flash games, so I'm telling you, this one is tough.

Anyone care to take the challenge?! It's so much fun. Then again, it's insanely frustrating, but once you see the "trick" to every level or get a good rhythm, it's not so bad. Really. I promise.

I hate you. :angry: Seriously, I might try again when I am awake. Thanks for the day killer.

My friend plays this game everyday in class, always wanted to try it. After 5 trys at the first level I know it will just get me frustrated.

They could use that game to interrogate prisoners instead of water boarding.

Seriously though, my keyboard almost got ripped from the PC and smashed. What a frustrating game. Made level 4 then quit.

Ah... some fugger put this one on a thread not too long ago. I played it for months.

Where's the easiest game in the world?

I got to lvl 10 and almost had a fit everytime I would die. There's something off to the way they move in that level.

i got to level 5 and HAD to quit, otherwise my workday would be doomed.

I'm on level 23 with 165 deaths, but can't seem to find a way to pass it. I'll try again when I get home.

If anyone wants help with a level, take a screenshot using "printscreen" on your keyboard and then ctrl + v in paint. Save it. Imageshack it. I'll help you with it.

Any help on level 6? The top half was easy, but I'm having issues with the bottom half.

I quit on Level 7. I saw my level of frustration slowly rising...it was not good lol.

Done with a little less than 500 deaths. Surprisingly, the last level wasn't bad at all, even though it warned me that it'd be impossible. It could be done without much thought using my cat-like reflexes and championship caliber hand-eye coordination alone! Nonetheless, the game was quite hard, especially the last few levels where I just went crazy and accumulated about 60% of my deaths. I'm sure with a bit more patience, and some luck, I could knock it down considerably. No more, though. I'm just happy I finished!

Jlada, what'd I win? :p

By the way, how is everyone playing this? With the arrow keys on the keyboard or is there an easier way?