• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Internet sales

puffstuff

Guys just wanted those who continue to pm me know, that I no longer do out of state sales. It was a long thought out process and it came down to having to keep a much larger inventory on hand for a profit margin that barely covered the cost of the space and labor. I will leave internet sales up to Famous, JR, Ci etc.
I do not not come here on a regular basis any longer, so if you need to get in touch with me please feel free to call any time. I'll try and check in every so often to respond to my PM's

Al
770-908-9388

That sucks Al, but you gotta do what's in your best interest and not ours, to feed your family. Good luck!

Guys just wanted those who continue to pm me know, that I no longer do out of state sales. It was a long thought out process and it came down to having to keep a much larger inventory on hand for a profit margin that barely covered the cost of the space and labor. I will leave internet sales up to Famous, JR, Ci etc.
I do not not come here on a regular basis any longer, so if you need to get in touch with me please feel free to call any time. I'll try and check in every so often to respond to my PM's

Al
770-908-9388

Dude...I'm bored! :D

(I'd play the 'and injured' card but only for macanoodles!)

Be well, Al!

Al sorry to hear this, but like Brandon said your livelyhood comes first.

It sucks Al. Remember a lot of us consider you a friend before we think of you as a vendor. Check in and let us know what's going on.

It sucks Al. Remember a lot of us consider you a friend before we think of you as a vendor. Check in and let us know what's going on.
X10

Al, I've always enjoyed our conversations way more than the cigars I purchased from you....that's what I'll miss.

Take care and I'll see you when I'm in your neck of the woods.

Sorry to hear Al. I guess I will just have to travel down to GA more!!

Al,

I've been wondering where you've been! Damn, we're sure going to miss those "I'm bored" sales. Best of luck to you though Al. You're a great vendor and I hope your walk-ins know that! Take it easy

Wow! this is shocking to say the least.

I wish it didn't have to come to this even if I've only dealt with you a few times Al. You're a good guy.

Gotta do what's best for you though..........Family & business first!

Thanks for all the great deals you let us in on. Those "I bored sales" where fun.

I am bored, road trip to Georgia?

Rich

Best of luck going forward Al. And like a bunch of others have said, don't forget to keep checking in over here.

Hey Al,
Thank you very much first and foremost! Good luck with the local front. I have a trip planned for March next year. I will stop by for a visit!

Best,

Joe

Al - I'm sure this wasn't a decision made lightly. You know what's best for you and your family so while I'll miss doing business with you, know that as a friend I completely support your decision.

You have and will always be a good friend, Al. Don't be shy to shoot a PM or give a call when the mood strikes.

Take care, Al - B.B.S.

Al, I was thinking about you a couple days ago and wondered why I hadn't seen one of your big sales.

I'm certainly sorry that you will not be doing any internet sales, but you obviously have to make the best business decision for you and the family.

As others have said, please don't be a stranger because most of us think of you as a friend, not a vendor.

Best Regards,

Lou

Thanks for all the past deals, Al.
GL with your local business.

Chemyst :cool:

Sounds like a good reason for me to get my ass back down to Atlanta :)

Good luck to you Al, I'll see you again I'm sure.