• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Intro FullMoonFrenzy

FullMoonFrenzy

Hello all of you garpassers, new here, but not new in cigar world. I am female, live in the great state of Texas, enjoy cigars, and have been smoking in the boys rooms for years. My ex was an avid cigar consumer, and my Father was also in my youth, pre Cuban embargo days of Havana, boxes all over the house! I started out a few years back on flavored cigars, and honed my skills into the upper class categories. I enjoy MX2, Baccharats, Anejos, Buteras, Davidoffs, and Ashtons. I just finished off my stash of Greycliffes, and have some Cubanos incoming from UK soon. I do not keep a large humidor anymore as is just me alone now. I have been active in cigar snipes, passes, bombings for several years at my old site, but the good old boys there kept him and booted me out! Nice bunch of old farts!! Love to get involved here in the future. Regards, FMF aka Becky :thumbs:

Welcome Becky! Always nice to have another female on board. I think you're gonna like it here :)

Howdy-Howdy-Howdy!

It'll be nice to have some lingering perfume to tame the BO wafting around here :)

Wow MX2's.........sounds good. You are one more of the many members here at CP from the United States of Texas. I'm in So Cal, but may be looking to Central Texas soon. Love your monniker.........I had an all aluminum bicycle back in the 70's FMF Fast Machine Factory (but it inevitablely became nick-named the Fast Mo Fo).

M. Gipson :)

Welcome to CP. Another Texan on the board. :thumbs:

What part of Texas are you from?

Welcome to CP Becky!!
wave.gif

Welcome aboard Becky !!

Glad to have another Texan here !!

Welcome to CP! You'll need to put some info in your profile or else you'll never get newbie bombed :p

Welcome and Howdy, fello Texan, and as we all know here, keep the beans out of the chili, and the sauce off the barbcue!

Hey Becky, welcome to CP. Can't wait to get together for a small herf, soon :p