• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introduction

Tuxindy

You Looking At Me!?
I've spent a couple days lurking around the site and thought it would be cordial to introduce myself. My name is Todd Bowey from Eagle River Alaska. A friend introduced me to cigars about a year ago, until then I thought a cigar was a cigar, boy was I wrong. I signed up to learn as much as I can, but this is my very first board membership so it may take a while for me to get into the swing of things.
I work for Anchorage Fire Department as a Firefighter/EMT. I'm also a member of the Air National Guard, I'm a firefighter there as well. I've been married almost five years and have one 21 month old daughter. My wife works for Alaska Airlines which is nice for the perks. I love enjoying the outdoors and I take full advantage of owning a boat and doing as much fishing and hunting as I can. My wifes father is a trapper so I don't hear the nagging of "your going hunting again?" or "why do you need another gun?" I've been pretty busy lately preparing to go back to the desert (I leave for a four month tour in Iraq come September), so a lot of my free time has been spending time with family and friends.
My favorite cigar so far has been Artura Fuente but I'm not sure which kind they were. As I said before I'm new. Any suggestions would be welcome. Looking forward to starting a conversation about such an intersting hobby.

Todd Bowey :)

Welcome to CP...

I'll be in your area next weekish (coming to Elmendorf for 2 weeks) and look up Swissy, another CPer in your neck o the woods.

See Here

-K-

Welcome!!! another band-aid boy!!! We got a couple of those around here....

Stick around you might just learn something - And you seem to have joined at the right time - there is a Newbie war going on right now... They're looking for recruits!!! :sign:

Awwww, MAN!
Not only do I have to put up with you at sataion 4, but now you're in here as well?!?!?

Welcome from across town!

Swissy, he's a friend of yours ????

Not another Firefighter !!!!!

ggiese.... How do we stop this..... LOL

Welcome from NYC !!!

BkCloud114 said:
Swissy, he's a friend of yours ????

Hey now WAIT a minute... I said we worked together at the same station. LAST thing I wanna do is socialize with guys I work with!

Angry%20smile.gif

But I guess Todd's ok... figures the ONE guy I told about CP joined up...

dude...if you are friends with swissy, I am worried...just kidding swiss! welcome to the board from TN, and if you are looking for advice form me on what to smoke, the answer is almost always the same...Padron 64 my friend...Padron 64.

Back