• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introduction

racing_fan

I have been cruising this site for a while now and thought it was time to just come out and introduce myself.

Hello my name is Don and I am addicted to cigars. :D

Not necessarily smoking them but buying them, reading about them and talking about them. I sometimes find myself just standing in the humidor at my local shop just looking and staring at all of the different brands and types of cigars wondering what they all smoke and taste like. I find myself cruising Yahoo Auctions and Cigarbid bidding on cigars that I don’t even know if I like just because they are a good deal. I will cruise the Internet looking at different reviews and brands, then buying and smoking a cigar just to see if my review comes close to matching the other reviews. I am hopelessly hooked.

I have been smoking cigars on and off for about 20 years but mostly the first 20 years were just smoking whatever anybody offered me or whatever I grabbed of the shelf that looked good from the shop. But over the last 3 or 4 months I have taken a renewed interest in the fine art of cigar smoking and cigar appreciation.

Thanks for offering a great and friendly site to contribute to my addiction. :D

Welcome! It's funny you say you are addicted to buying and talking about them but not smoking them. I'm the same way.. Sometimes I won't smoke for a while, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't look in the humidor and check CP.

Welcome, and I know how you feel, you just can't help bidding on something, and get excited when you see that email, "Your order was shipped".

Welcome aboard Don.

Don't worry too much about your 'coming out'.

People here are a pretty tolerant bunch. :p

Boy you've come to wrong place. You are soooo screwed, LOL. Pull up a chair, you're gonna be here awhile. Enjoy the info, but most importantly enjoy the cigars. Head on over to the newbie sampler trade thread so you can try even more cigars. :thumbs:

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I am sure that I will be able to find all of the support that I need to feed, opps I mean cure this addiction. ;)

Newbie trade here I come ...... is this part of the therapy ???

Welcome

Your in the wrong place if you are trying to cure an addiction. It's like sending alcoholics to a nickel draft night for an AA meeting.

Hello, my name is Golfgar and I'm a CPAholic. It is a nice place.

Back