• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Invitation to our little pass

Tony Bones

Grundalier
Being that Bat_Chief and I are both Seattle-area residents, we thought it might be fun to put on a pass.

Specifics

The Batty Bones “Show Me The Sun” Pass is an equal quality take/put pass with a two stick take/put minimum. The pass will begin with 24 cigars (list below) enclosed in two “Tupperidors.”

Quality Gauging

The quality of the take/put cigars can be gauged by averaging the cost of said stick from three reputable online retailers. Now we know this gets a little weird w/ ISOM vs. Domestic. A 1926 #9 can cost more than a Siglo VI, but is a comparable stick. Just use your good judgement. Ultimately, if you doubt the quality of your put…do not worry about it. After all, they’re just stupid cigars. We want this to be fun. Oh, and we don't care if you take an ISOM and put a Domestic...as long as they're equally good.

Invitations

Specific www.cigarpass.com (CP) members received pre-invitations to the pass and already occupy slots (listed below). Pass is tentatively full. Please continue to post if interested and we will put you on a waiting list.

As insurance to those involved, potential participants with no prior pass experience must be vouched for by a CP member with past pass experience.

Pass Order

The order of the pass will be set by geographic location. The pass will begin in Seattle, WA and will end in Seattle, WA. The pass order will be determined upon completion of the participant list.

Pass Etiquette

Courteous and responsible play is required by all participants. Quick turn-around in receipt and mailing are much appreciated. If the pass box has suffered damage in shipment please place the contents in a suitable replacement box.

Please place all puts in the enclosed, single cigar plastic bags. Please number all puts. **Beginning sticks are 1-24. If you take #3, #9, and #21, please document this on the take/put sheet. Next, document what sticks you added to the pass and mark this on the single cigar plastic bag. If you put two sticks, they should be listed as #25 and #26**

The receipt of the pass, your takes/puts, and the shipment of the pass should each be posted in the pass in progress forum of www.cigarpass.com

When?

The sticks hit the road on Wednesday, March 17

To Facilitate a Speedy Pass…

We have included address labels (both return and destination) in the box. How’s that for customer service?

Participant List

Coventry_Cat
Sleep_Jim
Moki
Toaster
Joe_M
Vewphishy
Benjiev
Ricmac25
Ads47
Psyktek
Milesmingusmunk
Big 100HD

Pass Contents

1 Opus X Power Ranger
2 Opus X Petite Lancero
3 Opus X Petite Lancero
4 1964 PAM Superior
5 1964 PAM Principe
6 1964 PAM Principe
7 Padron 1926 Maduro #6, 2002
8 Padron 1926 Maduro #6, 2002
9 Fuente Don Carlos #3
10 Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 46
11 PAM 1964 Exclusivo
12 Gurkha Master Select XO
13 Opus X Fuente Fuente
14 Opus X # 4
15 VSG Belicoso No.1
16 VSG Belicoso No.1
17 San Cristobal La Fuerza Havana
18 La Gloria Cubana Tainos Havana
19 Partagas Lusitania Havana
20 Cohiba Sig IV Havana FRH SEP 03
21 Cohiba Sig IV Havana FRH SEP 03
22 Rom. Y Jul. Havana Exhibicion #4 2000
23 Partagas Havana SD4 6/03
24 H Upmann Monarcas Havana ’98 JMOUSU

Woohoo!!! I finally made the cut!!! :p

What an outstanding lineup of cigar's. Looks like this one's going to be fun!

THANKS FOR HAVING ME! :D

What can't get invited to a party in my own town ............. I'm devistated.

Hello all, and welcome to our Pass!! :thumbs:
ole.gif

In Tony's original post, all of the CPers who have accepted to be in the pass will be listed. Please PM Tony with your birth name and shipping shipping address as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that this is a mid to high end pass (or at least our interpretation of such. Obviously, with both Tony and I being FNG's ourselves, we are scraping the bottom of our humi's to find smokes that qualify. :p Please don't request to be accepted to the pass if you will have difficulty in finding comparable sticks! It's not that we don't :love: you, we just remember how tough it was for us to get the sticks ourselves!! :D

And as far as some of the people we've chosen (I won't mention coventrycat86 by name.. :p ), some wise CP'rs may go
wtf.gif
, but be rest assured that Tony and myself have had either personal experience with or they come with good reference. And if we've errored, it will at least make for weeks of posting entertainment!! :lookup:

Now, let's have some fun!!

I'd love to play but I'm expecting a little one shortly, and wouldn't want to hold it up :(

And if we've errored,

How's that old saying go? "I would not want to join a club that would have me as a member." :D :sign:

WOW, thanks for including me in this pass, the line up of sticks and players is outstanding :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
WOW, thanks for including me in this pass, the line up of sticks and players is outstanding
The sticks anyway, LOL.

PM Sent.

mhn said:
I'd love to play but I'm expecting a little one shortly, and wouldn't want to hold it up :(

Thanks for being interested mhn, I understand the new arrival issues! Congrats and take care!!

Guys I am honored, and look forward to participating!

BenjieV :D

EXCELLENT!! Welcome Big100 and MMM!

I love it when a pass comes together! :p

PM sent to Tony confirming my presence in what looks to be a great pass! Now to start digging thru the humis to find sticks that qualify. :0

Looks like a great roster and a great lineup of sticks. Can't remember when I've seen so many "imported" (ahem!) sticks at the start of a pass. Well, not counting the 'exclusivo' passes, that is. :sign:

Look forward to seeing the shipping order! :thumbs:

GREAT! Nice to meet you Ads47, I look forward to your participation! And welcome Psyktek, I know everyone is glad to have you onboard!

Oh, and as far as your insinuation Psyktek that this pass has "imported" sticks in it, I assure you that that is not the case! Every stick in the pass came directly out of Tony's or my humi are we are most definately local Seattle boys!

I hope that squelches anyone’s thoughts of any of these sticks having anything but a pure, all-American heritage! :p :lookup:

:sign: