• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IPCPR Report

One cigar I was really impressed with was the Winston Churchill Spitfire. Tasty little smoke.

One cigar I was really impressed with was the Winston Churchill Spitfire. Tasty little smoke.

Sam,
Who makes them? I have the San Cristobal Del Sol to try tonite. Nice to see you and your Tuscon crew. I'll make sure to call you and call on Jerry's shop if I ever my travels find me in Tuscon!
Best,

Joe

I almost forgot....try the La Flor Perfecto Habano...awesome. It's that same Salomon wrapper on them. Joe...you're gonna love the SC.

I think Davidoff makes the Winston Churchills

Got it.

I almost forgot....try the La Flor Perfecto Habano...awesome. It's that same Salomon wrapper on them. Joe...you're gonna love the SC.

There reason I was jonesing for this is because of your intel. I was gifted this when I ran into my local B&M at the airport. He gave me one to try. The LFD Perfecto is also on my to try list. Heard great things about this even before the show.

Brian,

here is the link to the photos from your thread: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41308435@N03/

so we can consolidate.

The LFD perfecto habano and double press look interesting. Any other info on those?

edit: The perfecto habano is the same as the one from the perfecto collection box and the double press uses the wrapper from the salamon. Lito must've had a bunch of that wrapper to put it on all those SE smokes and now this.

All you need to now about the double press and perfecto LFD is they are outstanding.

Smoked the both and need more!!

I figured as much... this is going to be an expensive time for me, haha.

Lots of great stuff at the show...probably the best crop yet. Benji Menendez is making a special Partagas which was certainly one of the best sticks at the show. The Quesada 35th was also up there along with La Aurora's lancero version with the cien anos blend. Ernesto Perez Carrillo had his debut smoke out...very young but exceptionally tasty. Have not yet smoked the San Cristobal, La Aroma de Cuba, Cain, Room 101...all look delicious.

I forgot the Drac. yummmm.

Also forgot General's new yardgar the Brioso...long filler with decent flavor and better price $3 at full retail. Also liked the Upper Cut by Punch and Bering Puro Nicaragua.....I forgot the new Casa Magna Oscuro, the new My Father....damn I am getting old and forgetting stuff.

Ok I will take a couple of each!
sign.gif