• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is anyone here?

Al, how dare you get rid of all these good smokes just days before I stop by!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better save some goodness for me :) :laugh:

Hey Al, did you have a good show? It was nice to meet you. Nice swarm you got going here!

O.K guys I'm getting a little busy here in the store. Help me out here, who should I give 15 random cigars to and why?

O.K guys I'm getting a little busy here in the store. Help me out here, who should I give 15 random cigars to and why?
BFreebern.....I know he doesn't need them, but his wife just had a baby.

edit to fix mistake

1. You should give a random cigar to MRepp because he confessed to me in chat that he has a third nipple and is too embarassed to tell anyone about it.

2. You should give one to me for sharing MRepp's secret and no one else would no.

3. Wasy-because his sig tag makes me feel funny "down" there...

Swissy... he has been on a self imposed buying freeze as of late because he just promised and bought Mary a new car. And besides the fact that he's a hell of a guy.

bfreebern - just had a baby and had to add onto his house as a result. Which, of course, cut into his cigar budget... (plus he made me post this)

Al you are a very evil man,and I hate you.....for starting this before I got back from work. :angry: You know how to tempt men better than the devil. :cool: .i guess I can play Tetris with my humidor and fit another box in. :whistling:

Hmmmm. How about to Chadth? He seems like a good Noob and he's never tried a Padron. For Chrissakes...

Me... becuase I spend my week cleaning my nephiews shitty diapers just to go to work and deal with court orded, behaviorally disordered, mentally challenged teenagers and their dead beat parents! ;)

To top it off... last night I emailed my girlfriends father ask for his blessing in marrying his daughter... and he told her! :( No more surprise...

mac