• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it a Mirage or Simply an Illusion

LouTam

So the wife is out of town on a girls weekend so I invite khari over for a little herf on the deck. You know, just kick back have a smoke enjoy the sunshine and bourban with some good conversation sprinkled in. Ah, but here is the rub. Khari stops at a B&M on his way over and upon entering my casa he proceeds to hand me some joy joy. Well what do we have here amidst this goodness...why it's an Illusion, hmm I've heard of these, me thinks I will light this right up. Wow, what a great cigar. Just what I need, another cigar that I love. Needless to say I had to backtrack to said B&M today. Damn you Khari...Damn you all to hellllllll. :0

Lou

p.s. as you can see in the pic, like Lay's I could not stop at one

DSC_0028.jpg

Hmmina hummmina hummina hummmina... wait I need some more lotion! :0 :laugh: :whistling: :love:

I had my first Illusion (thanks to dk_ace!) last weekend and I loved it! If you haven't had one of those Serie V's they are a treat as well! Nice move Khari!
B

Funny how you didn't mention the Añejo shark that you thrust into my hand! It was a good time hanging with you and drinking up your grog. We'll have to do it again real soon.

Nicely done! Lou hosting a little BOTL get together and Khari bearing gifts....bet it was an enjoyable afternoon.

That looks awesome! Especially the LfD, La Aurora, and Liga Privada #9. That's a very class-act set of smokes!