• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it really five o'clock somewhere?

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
Just wondering how early you guys get started sometimes? We were walking into a Mexican restaurant yesterday for lunch, it was around 1 p.m., and we saw some younger college kids drinking beer. I thought to myself, "Ugh." I don't think I could get started that early, I mean there's nothing wrong with a beer to go along with lunch, but we're talking the big giant frosty mugs they have that normally you'd order to get sloshed.

Whatever works for ya. I guess it must be a young guy thing. I was taking tequila shots and drinking beer at noon the other day and we went skiing. Good times.

Depends on the situation. If a game has a 10 am kick-off it's time for screwdrivers and Bloody Marys (breakfast drinks). On a vacation about 11 am is a good start time, but not slamming them down just a beer in hand.

I'm a true believer that it's 5 o'clock somewhere ALL the time. In my line of work, I find myself desiring a drink at all hours. (That's probably why in law school orientation they said look to the person on either side of you...one of them won't be here in a year and the other will be dependant on some sort of drug/alcohol) Good thing it was the guy on either side of me :laugh:

I think springtime brings out the college kids to shake off the winter too...and hey, I'm OK with that especially living in a college town.

Skirts are cool :thumbs:

On the day of the St. Patrick's Day parade, I start drinking around 8:00 AM. :0 On most normal weekends, I may start drinking around 11:00 AM, especially if I am smoking a cigar.

Whatever works for ya. I guess it must be a young guy thing. I was taking tequila shots and drinking beer at noon the other day and we went skiing. Good times.
Yea, but you just turned 21 Ben so you're only 3 months into being able to drink without worrying about getting caught now so the excitement is still there for you. Wait till you get my age and you no longer drink for the fun of it, but as a way to escape the day! :laugh:

Yea, but you just turned 21 Ben so you're only 3 months into being able to drink without worrying about getting caught now so the excitement is still there for you. Wait till you get my age and you no longer drink for the fun of it, but as a way to escape the day! :laugh:
LOL Brian. I can't wait!!

Early am tee time.
Shank the first drive.
Pound a light beer.
Golf gets more enjoyable.

-Rob

Sometimes when I get off work at 8 in the morning, I go to the store and get my breakfast: BLT & a Heineken. You should see the faces some of these people give me :laugh:

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

~Boar

In college, we eat beerios for breakfast (yes, cheerios with beer instead of milk). lol, last weekend at chilifest we woke up at 7am and were having margaritas and miller by 7:30. :D

In college, we eat beerios for breakfast (yes, cheerios with beer instead of milk). lol, last weekend at chilifest we woke up at 7am and were having margaritas and miller by 7:30. :D

A long long time ago in a galaxy far away (Buffalo,NY) I remember standing in line at a bar called Third Base at 7 AM on St. Paddy's day .....Genesee Cream Ale for a buck a pitcher.Blown out by noon easy...

I miss those days Jake...enjoy them while you can.

So right now its nice Classico Chianti and an Ambos Mundos Toro...

Jake try beer in your Spam a Rooni and cheese...then your living