• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is the Earth flat?

Woopsi makes my head explode. The other woman is no worse that Leno's Jaywalkers.

Woopsi makes my head explode. The other woman is no worse that Leno's Jaywalkers.

Yeah, the day Woopsi declared that Vick is from the South and that's what they do to dogs..so it wasnt' his fault..I lost the last thread of respect I had for this idiot.

So I just spent a half hour at that forum, and I feel dizzy. Why would some people spend so much time discussing something that is so stupid?? I can't even wrap my mind around it. It's not even worth posting there because there is no reasoning with morons.

:laugh: It took me only a moment to realize that the whole site is based on pimping there book. After reading the FAQ its obvious that the mods there take it all as a joke.

This globe thing - it's all a conspiracy I tell ya!! Propaganda by the Republicans!! Don't you people know that all the biggest oil wells are located at the corners! Crazy? I'm not crazy!! Crap weasels! I'm just a blonde! :laugh: :laugh:
Geezzzzz...and I thought I was whacked.
Shut up Mike!!!

BTW I was just kiddin'. I am a Republican so don't be hatin'.

Wow the FAQ on that forum is nothing less than totally amazing and awesome.