• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there an updated "Seconds" list?

Cards&Gars

"Kellito"
Humble me here again...

I was looking for a current "Seconds to Premium" cigar list.
I did see some posts on the subject that referenced what was described as a very good and full list.
But, alas, the link did not work. :angry:

Guidance anyone?

I thank you for your support...

Sincerely,

Cards&Gars

The connies list is so out of date now - you may as well forget it. As for seconds, the best ones are well published as such (especially Rocky Patel's stuff at www.famous-smoke.com )

Thank you kind sir.

I was hoping that I was not asking a stupid question. But, I did do a search and could not find what I was looking for. I have a copy of the August catalog from Famous and will consult it again. Unfortunately, I am not quite sure what I am looking for. I am realizing that it is not quite as easy as:

"Hey! For only $59.95 you can purchase a bundle of RP 90's Factory Seconds!"

Just trying to do the right thing. <I have seen how some questions from new guys are..."fielded.">

Thanks again for your time and info.

v/r

C&G

This topic was discussed sometime last year and a link was posted to a site that, although dated, had some pretty useful info on what bundles etc. are seconds for which brands. I searched for it a bit back and it was a huge pain in the ass to find but I will see if I can dig it up.

This topic was discussed sometime last year and a link was posted to a site that, although dated, had some pretty useful info on what bundles etc. are seconds for which brands. I searched for it a bit back and it was a huge pain in the ass to find but I will see if I can dig it up.

Thank you kindly. I figured someone had already asked and I was sure there were many replies. AND...after seeing how many of you are on this site, I also made the assumption that somebody with a lot of experience would have put something together... as kind of a reference.

I was beginning to question my data mining skills.

Thanks a mil...

C&G

I did see some posts on the subject that referenced what was described as a very good and full list.

Here's a link, but as was stated, it may be dated. It also says Flor de Ybor City cigars are Fuente seconds, but I don't believe that to be the case. Tampa Sweethearts is run by other Fuente family members and I think it's a house brand for them. The Tampa Sweetheart cigars are apprentice rolled sticks (and considering the price, a great smoke).

Enjoy your stay,
TampaSupremo

Edited to add: The link, duh.

Here's a link, but as was stated, it may be dated. It also says Flor de Ybor City cigars are Fuente seconds, but I don't believe that to be the case. Tampa Sweethearts is run by other Fuente family members and I think it's a house brand for them. The Tampa Sweetheart cigars are apprentice rolled sticks (and considering the price, a great smoke).

Enjoy your stay,
TampaSupremo

Edited to add: The link, duh.

That was huge Tampa....Mucho thanko