• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO 1-2 Fantasy Baseball Managers

JLAudio

Mareva, Lancero, and Minuto Whore!
Hello all,

I'm the commissioner of a head-to-head fantasy baseball league on Yahoo. This is my second season in this league, first as commissioner, because we changed it to a cash league. The group of people in this league are all NEWBIES with only either 0-2 years experience in any type of fantasy baseball league. I'm looking for managers with 2 years or less of experience to keep it even!! Due to financial hardship of 1 (maybe 2) of my managers, I'm looking for LAST MINUTE replacements. Right now, one definitely needs to be replaced, and I told the 2nd manager I would do my best to replace him too, but he would still do it if absolutely necessary...his cash is very tight all of a sudden.

PM me with any details if interested, including payouts. I will be flexible with your payment if need be to get this done, since the live online draft is tomorrow night!!!!! Here is the general idea of the league:

Fees: $120
Teams: 10

Format: Head to Head
Offensive Categories: R, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, BB, K, SB, AVE
Pitching Categories: IP, W, L, CG, SV, ER, K, ERA, WHIP, K/9

Thanks! :cool:

Just looking for 1 more team right now...thanks.