• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: BCBS

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Anyone sitting on some BCBS or can find some on shelves (far shot I know). Plenty to trade/cash. Let me know.

Any specific one you're lookin for?  We get alot of Goose Island around here, who knows, may get lucky.  I'm happy to drive by a few places.

Well, I'd like the BCBS (bourbon aged). They come in 4 packs, wasn't sure if anyone had some put away or if any were still on shelves.

Now, the variants would be interesting too, but I'must not holding my breath on those.

bfreebern said:
Well, I'd like the BCBS (bourbon aged). They come in 4 packs, wasn't sure if anyone had some put away or if any were still on shelves.

Now, the variants would be interesting too, but I'must not holding my breath on those.
Local stop has Honkers Ale and Autumn Ale...either of those any good???

Scap said:

Tasty, yes, but they are the easy to finds.

Store 1 didn't have any Brandon.  I'll keep looking.

Brickhouse said:

Tasty, yes, but they are the easy to finds.

Store 1 didn't have any Brandon.  I'll keep looking.
The lady at my shop said maybe January...

Thanks guys, pretty sure it'seems a long shot until the next release.

According to the Goose Island website It's released in November.  Now... how long it takes it to show up in stores, if at all is a whole different story.

Check your PMs Brandon.

Its been released on Black Friday in TX for the last couple years. I'm not sure if that's a nationwide thing, but I think it may be.

BCBS is released on Black Friday every year and depending on where you live, can sell out in under an hour (like here in SD). Demand and hype has continued to go up so it's getting pretty hard to find past November.

Setharsis said:
BCBS is released on Black Friday every year and depending on where you live, can sell out in under an hour (like here in SD). Demand and hype has continued to go up so it's getting pretty hard to find past November.
Thanks. Just didn'the know if anyone had any cellared away.

I'm going to try to score some extra this year, I'll let you know if I'm successful.

All I have are a bunch of these old expired ones.

If you are looking to trade that VR, I've got some good stuff around jfields.

And I have some left from last year and the year prior if you were looking to trade bfreebern. Just let me know.

suprchunk said:

And I have some left from last year and the year prior if you were looking to trade bfreebern. Just let me know.
I'll send you a message.

suprchunk said:

Orly!!!!

I can help if you don't get taken care of.  Multiples of 2012, 2013 and 2014, plus 2014 Coffee, plus BC Barleywine from last year as well.

But apparently jfields has the good shit!