• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Cigar Dossier

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
I'm looking for a good cigar dossier. I found one at CigarInc but the shipping reputation wasn't very good. I bought one from Amazon but it never arrived. I later found out they were to get if from CigarInc. Argh!

Anyone know where I can get a nice looking cigar dossier?

Stinki

I'm looking for a good cigar dossier. I found one at CigarInc but the shipping reputation wasn't very good. I bought one from Amazon but it never arrived. I later found out they were to get if from CigarInc. Argh!

Stinki

I know I'm going to regret this, but what is a cigar dossier?

botl43

Stinki

I've got them in stock. Will do for $25 including book rate shipping. PM if interested.

Jim

Stinki

I know I'm going to regret this, but what is a cigar dossier?

botl43
It's like a cigar log. It has a spot for the label and you can make comments and answer questions like you were rating the smoke. Provides a fun bit of history.

If you're not too set on the leather book I have a Word document I made up and used in a three ring binder for the first couple of years I enjoyed cigars. I can send it to you if you want.

Now, I just use a blank leather bound journal I picked up at Barnes & Noble. That way I can customize all I want and I have plenty of room for reviews, thoughts, etc.

PM me if you want the file.