• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO HTF Bourbon

BobbyRitz

You're Fired, Daddy.
If you have access to any of the following bourbons, please let me know. I'm happy to pay cash or trade cigars or a combination of the above.

1) Pappy Van Winkle 20 yo
2) George T. Stagg 
3) Hudson Baby Bourbon
4) Martin Mills 24 yo

Thanks for looking!

Rob

bigmanfromou said:
Well damn. That nixes me making run up your way to look for PVW. LOL

Yes.  My father-in-law owns a restaurant here in MD and the old rules of distributorships resides here, Julius.  I've tried them, so I'm trying to think outside of the box a bit as to these offerings.  

I hope all is well, brother.

I should add that I'm willing to aptly reward anyone who might be able to locate any bourbons on the list - or any HTF bourbons I might have forgotten. :)

The Martin Mills was released only in Japan over a decade ago, you won't find it here.

Any particular year for the Stagg? I might be able to get one.

Hudson I can get  - will take about a week.  How many?

PVW - I have no source at anything close to a reasonable price.

I can likely get you a bottle of Pappy 20 but the price is crazy. Seems like it was close to $200 plus tax. $200 might have been with tax my memory is bad. Let me know if you want me to call them for exact pricing.

Rob,

I know of a spot that may have some Stagg and is pretty close to you.  It may or may not have been from this year. I will Pm you the info on that one.  The Hudson i'm pretty sure Mid way inn in joppa and wine world both carry regularly. I would call to be sure.  As far as the Pappy I wish I would have known.  I turned down a bottle back in the fall due to the insane price increase.

Damon

carddoug said:
I think I can get Hudson!

Thanks Doug, I think I'm all set.

AVB said:
The Martin Mills was released only in Japan over a decade ago, you won't find it here.

Any particular year for the Stagg? I might be able to get one.

Hudson I can get  - will take about a week.  How many?

PVW - I have no source at anything close to a reasonable price.

Thanks Ray.  I'll PM you about the Stagg.  I'm set on the Hudson Baby.  Thanks for the PM on the other stuff.

sigar_zealot said:
I can likely get you a bottle of Pappy 20 but the price is crazy. Seems like it was close to $200 plus tax. $200 might have been with tax my memory is bad. Let me know if you want me to call them for exact pricing.

Ouch.  The I paid $100 for my last bottle of PVW 20.  Thanks though!

4thecrue said:
Rob,

I know of a spot that may have some Stagg and is pretty close to you.  It may or may not have been from this year. I will Pm you the info on that one.  The Hudson i'm pretty sure Mid way inn in joppa and wine world both carry regularly. I would call to be sure.  As far as the Pappy I wish I would have known.  I turned down a bottle back in the fall due to the insane price increase.

Damon

Thanks for the PM, Damon.  I'm going to check on it tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for your replies!

Rob

The price for pvw 20 that hit the shelves this year was well above $100......$200+ is not uncommon on the secondary market.

I'd take one at that price, Doug.  Let me know if you need payment first.

BobbyRitz said:
I'd take one at that price, Doug.  Let me know if you need payment first.
I won't see anymore till November probably... When it's availible it goes for 130$. It doesn't stay on the shelf long at all here. You have to be the first in line when the stores get there shipment or you won't be able to get a bottle lol. But I'll do my best to try to find one for ya.