• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Landshark Lager surfboard beer sign

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
My wife is a huge parrot head. I figiure I may as well get her some Margaritaville SWAG for xmas.

I have seen pictures of a Landshark Lager surfboard shape beer sign at my local spirits place. He said he could not get one. I was wondering if anyone here has a connection or knows where I could find. Hopefully these are not as expensive as a neon...... :D

Danks shein, biatches!!

Check with the Vegas locals, they might have one at Margaritaville

4 minutes. How hard did you look before you came in here whining? Oh yeah, wrong forum.

Smoke three xXx back to back as punishment.

That is the board!!

Three xXx would be a death sentance for me. I smoked on last Thursday and probably still feeling the effects. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Thanks for the Google Fu. I don't know why I didn't hit eBay.

That is an expensive dang board!! I'm going to have to think that one over.

Hey Satch....long time no talk.

I hope all well with you.

Big time Buffett fan here also....well over 20 shows under my belt including a few front row shows....and lots of long days tailgating.....

I have an older, vinyl Buffet promo poster you are welcome too if that would help.

Let me know......I will send a pic if I can to it this weekend for you

Al

That is pretty sweet, Al!!! 

We usually hit the Alpine Valley show to see Jimmy.  It always a fun show.  The people watching is priceless.

This thread just reminded me how grumpy and mean Colorado folks (not named Kendall) can be.  I thought all that medical marijuana was suppose to cure those symptoms.... :p