• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Spidey with Obama

Goalee1

Well, being in Dc, an impossible find. I was able to get a copy of the regular cover but I'm looking for the alt cover with Obama. Have a reserve on the second printing but was looking for the first printing. The issue comes out today so if your local has em, they would be coming out today. LMK if anyone has any connects. Thanks in advance. G1

Weird! My co-worker was telling me about this today. He actually left work early to go someplace near Leesburg (I believe Landsdowne) to pick up two copies. Not sure if they are first printing or what. He got his reserved and is on his way there.

I'll ask if he knows of more in the store tomorrow.

If you didn't reserve a copy chances are you're not going to find one. It was a very limited release, I think maybe 10 books per store. Better off trying for round 2.

I was watching CNN at work on lunch and there was a big segment on what kind of dog the Obama's are going to get for the white house. ARE YOU SERIOUS??? There are wars going on in this world, financial ruin in the country, and we are speculating as to what breed of dog the new president is going to get?

I was watching CNN at work on lunch and there was a big segment on what kind of dog the Obama's are going to get for the white house. ARE YOU SERIOUS??? There are wars going on in this world, financial ruin in the country, and we are speculating as to what breed of dog the new president is going to get?
Ahem...did I win?

Ok nice little pack for anyone that can find one. I'm working the next 8 days straight due to the innauguration so I have very little time. TIA G1

Change your channel to the BBC.

Could've been a lot worse, he could've said FOX! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Could've been a lot worse, he could've said FOX! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah, stay away from FOX...all they report is the truth.

Stick with the Clinton News Network....they'll always keep you informed with what is important....Think it'll be a beagle?

What financial ruin? The inauguration is costing us a measly $150,000,000.....more than three times the previous "most expensive" inauguration

yeah, I know theyre out there on ebay but what I was hoping that someone or someone's friends may have procured a copy. Don't want to and won't pay $40+ for a comic book lol. G1

150 mil? I can believe it and I"m sure it'll top that. There is so much going on downtown from the concrete barriers, to the sea of portable toilets on the mall, to all the grandstands. If you stand at the washington monument and look down the mall to the capitol, it looks like a movie set.

What financial ruin? The inauguration is costing us a measly $150,000,000.....more than three times the previous "most expensive" inauguration

Right. If your going to post numbers like that perhaps you could include a link to your source. Or maybe it would have been better left unsaid.