• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO........

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I've gotten pretty heavy back into my beer drinking ways and have been wanting to try some Tröegs Nugget Nectar. If anyone has a few they may be able to spare, I would greatly appreciate it, or if it's available and you can grab some, let me know. It would need to be a cash deal and I would pay for the shipping, beer, and whatever trouble you got into getting it for me.

Thanks in advance.

Let's see who the first one out of the woodwork is to say that I'm not active enough to post an ISO!

Might be better to wait for next years batch. Ones out there now will be like 6 months old unless I'm mistaken and its not a February release.

Let's see who the first one out of the woodwork is to say that I'm not active enough to post an ISO!

You aren't active enough, but I guess we can give you a pass. You probably forgot how inactive you are due to your recent head trauma (like anyone could tell if that dome suffered any damage.)

:laugh:

I've gotten pretty heavy back into my beer drinking ways...

Some would call this a problem...lol

I will call my two local spots tomorrow to see if they have this. I have no idea what it is so i'll at least try!

Might be better to wait for next years batch. Ones out there now will be like 6 months old unless I'm mistaken and its not a February release.

It is a seasonal released in late winter. Last year, they moved to a new facility in Hershey, PA and unwillingly had to scrap an entire batch. Delivery problems ensued. I think they're all up and running full strength again, and it is an excellent beer.

Will

ETA: added the word "unwillingly"

It is a seasonal released in late winter. Last year, they moved to a new facility in Hershey, PA and unwillingly had to scrap an entire batch. Delivery problems ensued. I think they're all up and running full strength again, and it is an excellent beer.

Will

ETA: added the word "unwillingly"

Really? That's odd, because this past year the availablity in my area was far more than it ever has been. I've got 4 stores I frequent, and in the past, 1 may get 1 case. This year, they were all very well stocked, including pouring it from their growler stations.

It was late this year. Other years, you could start getting it by the end of Jauary, but this year it pushed out into Feb. I believe I heard about the batch loss on thier website, but it might have been a tweet or something, and I checked their archives, and didn't find anything.

Long story longer, a co-worker had me put an order in for a keg in late Jan, and was told it would be in. A couple weeks went by, and he started itching for a keg in general and asked if I would like to take his reserve. We were both told by the distributer that it wasn't going to be a problem, but there were some issues this year with the switch to the new facility. Other people around Harrisburg started getting kegs, but there was some minor price gouging at the distributers. I was on vaca in the first week in March, expecting the keg to be there when I got back. It was not, and my distributer only received cases of beer, no kegs.

Eventually, he got a sixtel of nugget but being fed up with the long process I proceeded to get a different keg. I think it was Smuttynose, but I can't remember.

Definitely wait until next batch. I went through at least 2 cases of this stuff this year, ended up finishing off my last one a few weeks ago. It was still good, but definitely not as good as it was fresh.

If you like NN, try and find their Flying Mouflan. It's a pretty solid barleywine that has a few similarities to NN.