• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It has been to long Guys Ya miss me!

Petthefish

So it has been way to long since I have been on CP. I have been pretty sick over the last year battling Diabetes and all the joys it brings along with it. I still have been keeping up on my smoking just this weekend I finished off the last of my CAO La traviata maduro I got for my birthday in August. I have missed my brothers on here and for my New Years resolution is to get back into the mix on here and to drop some bombs! ;) Any way I want to thank the few people on here that have dropped me some emails and well wishes over the last year it has been a long hard road and I hope sometime soon it smoothes out! rp

Great to see you back, bro. I hope you've been able to get some fishing in...

Good to see you back! My heart goes out to you on the Diabetes. It runs rapant in my family.

Are you still a big CAO fan, in the sense of still loving all all or most of their offerings?
I like the La Traviata, and did not realize that they had released a Maduro. Will have to give those a whirl.
I have to say that they did well releasing something competitive with the Nicaraguan Flavor Bombs of the past years, and at a decent price point to boot.

Yes monk I'm still a CAO whore lol I'm sorry I love there cigars lol definatly try the LaTriv maduro not as nice as the MX2 but a good smoke and the price is right on. Thanks for the well wishes diabedies is something that if not caught soon enough (like in my case) can do long term damage all over your body and.now I have to live with the consiquinces. I truely encourage all my cigar brothers out there get regular exsams and if your a big guy like me have your doc test your A1C count. Its not something to mess with. I habe had to learn it the hard way RP

Great to see you back Ryan, I hope your battle with "D" is not getting you down. Good to see you can still smoke stogies and I hope you get better........ :thumbs:

Great to see you back Ryan, I hope your battle with "D" is not getting you down. Good to see you can still smoke stogies and I hope you get better........

Thanks brother the battle does get me down sometimes but I can still smoke! Lol its nice to know people remember me haha rp

Glad you are doing well. What type of fishing do you get to do when you go? Steelhead on a fly rod?

Glad you are doing well. What type of fishing do you get to do when you go? Steelhead on a fly rod?

This time of year it is steelhead with gear and fly rods it all depends on how I feel and where we are going fishing. The great thing about Oregon there is an endless supply of rivers to fish. rp

This time of year it is steelhead with gear and fly rods it all depends on how I feel and where we are going fishing. The great thing about Oregon there is an endless supply of rivers to fish. rp
Heck yes, love the Grande Ronde, Deshutes, Metolius and that is just the East side.

I really enjoyed reading The River Why after we had lived there.

Have to make it up there sometime and we can go chase Chrome!

Heck yes, love the Grande Ronde, Deshutes, Metolius and that is just the East side.

I really enjoyed reading The River Why after we had lived there.

Have to make it up there sometime and we can go chase Chrome!

Let me know we will hit it!