• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Amateur Night!

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
And it could be one of you. There are a lot of folks out there who don't normally drink and drive, and for good reason, but for some, tonight is different. They're the ones to watch out for. Stay safe everyone.

Doc

Agreed Doc.

You don't have to feel drunk to be over the limit. If you go out and drink, then don't drive. Period.

Plenty of safe options to get home. Use em. For those not planning to be impared, stay safe.

That must’ve been quite a night if the kids are asking you to abstain.

Well, I had a Bourbon Paradise, a BCBS and a Fifty Fifty Evan Williams Eclipse that Greg (Gregsvt) sent me.....might have been a little too much, while making tamales :) Anyway, the kids tend to get a little embarrassed, but nothing too wild. I still had my clothes on, when we got home.

Well, I had a Bourbon Paradise, a BCBS and a Fifty Fifty Evan Williams Eclipse that Greg (Gregsvt) sent me.....might have been a little too much, while making tamales :) Anyway, the kids tend to get a little embarrassed, but nothing too wild. I still had my clothes on, when we got home.
How’d the tamales turn out?

I stay home on nights like this.
Also, I don't tend to drink away from home. My selection is better and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

And it could be one of you. There are a lot of folks out there who don't normally drink and drive, and for good reason, but for some, tonight is different. They're the ones to watch out for. Stay safe everyone.

Doc
I thought I was going to see some NSFW pics:mad:!!

I agree stay safe and have fun!

Kept me and mine home last night (except for The Older One who was in Times Square with the boyfriend). We can see professional and amateur fireworks from our windows, so no need to go anywhere. I was actually sleeping on the couch at the moment of the 12 chimes. Our oldest daughter was miserable in New York, so they actually left early, went back to their hotel for dinner, and then ventured back out closer to midnight. Glad they ended up having a fun adventure despite the cold and soggy start of the day. I'm too old for that shit...

Went out to paint the town red last night.

Ran out of paint.

Kept me and mine home last night (except for The Older One who was in Times Square with the boyfriend). We can see professional and amateur fireworks from our windows, so no need to go anywhere. I was actually sleeping on the couch at the moment of the 12 chimes. Our oldest daughter was miserable in New York, so they actually left early, went back to their hotel for dinner, and then ventured back out closer to midnight. Glad they ended up having a fun adventure despite the cold and soggy start of the day. I'm too old for that shit...

Dude, that looked miserable. That would be my luck, take all the family to NYC for NYE and it rains the entire time, LOL.

Glad they ended up having a fun adventure.

Dude, that looked miserable. That would be my luck, take all the family to NYC for NYE and it rains the entire time, LOL.

Glad they ended up having a fun adventure.

I took the family last year to New York City and the highs were like 5°F the entire time we were there. We went ice-skating at Rockefeller and had to wait in line for 45 minutes. I couldn’t feel my feet by the time we were up.