• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a looong time. How have you been?

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Howdy. My name is KB. I used to come to this forum every 15 minutes. A few years later, life started to get in my way, and it became five times a day. A couple years later, it became once every couple of months... I still smoke cigars and think about the good friends I made on the forums. Where/how are the FOGs doing? Eshaw, I know you moved, but man, I know it's been years since I've seen you!

Based on the advice of my old and retiring boss, I left the insurance business, and now I am working for Volkswagen in Chattanooga, TN. I went from a 9-5, forty hour work week, to 50-60 work week. So, I've been looking for a new career since my third week lol.

My cigar intake was super high, but it's gone down to 2-4 a week. Sad, isn't it?

Anyways, How the f*ck is everybody, and somebody, pass me some popcorn.

KayakinBoysMiata.jpg

Welcome back KY-Boy !

Too funny...I was just reading a thread on snobs....and you were mentioned....go figure!

:laugh:

Welcome back.

:thumbs:

Based on the advice of my old and retiring boss, I left the insurance business, and now I am working for Volkswagen in Chattanooga, TN. I went from a 9-5, forty hour work week, to 50-60 work week.

Have you been able to convince yourself that two touring kayaks might just fit on top of a new Shadow Blue Metallic 4 Door GTI Autobahn 6 spd?

Did that ban already wear off?

Welcome back.

Kirk - stop posting pictures of yourself, we already know...

WB been a while, read more post less!

...no, Tone - I believe the notable quote was more like "type less, tape more!!!" :laugh:

Good to see you, KB! I'd welcome you back, but Rob still has me sitting on the dunce stool in the corner. :(

Have you been able to convince yourself that two touring kayaks might just fit on top of a new Shadow Blue Metallic 4 Door GTI Autobahn 6 spd?

Ms KB had one of those VW cars. It was nothing but trouble. They offer lots of vehicle options, but I think I'll just keep my truck. Maybe get an Audi in a few years. ;)

Good to see you, KB! I'd welcome you back, but Rob still has me sitting on the dunce stool in the corner. :(

lol, I want to sit in the corner! :sign: Good to see ya, Gramps.

Popcorn, cursing and posted in the wrong section a real newbie would have been blasted...

Welcome back KB. Hope things turn around career wise for yea

Paul
I thought real men smoke cigars, drink whiskey, and use bad words. I guess I'll turn it down. Thanks Paul. :thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Back