• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a while

Ironworker

CP's Official Construction Contractor
It's been quite a while since I posted on this board. I lost my father a few months ago and have had a really hard time recovering.
Posting, chatting and playing cards haven't even been part of my daily thought process.
I really don't know if this is "The come back" post or not but I wanted to stop by and say hello to all the folks in here that keep this place what it is (you know who you are) and what it will always be.

Hope all of you had a great Fathers Day.

Rich

Hang in there Rich. I also recently lost my dad back in Feb and it takes time. Prayers are sent out for you and your family.

My sympathy on your loss.

My father died 4 years ago, at the beginning of July.

Things were very different for some time...and they still are in many ways.

Be well!

Good to hear from you Rich. Step by step bro. Hang out when you feel like it.

Good to see you back, Rich. My condolences on the loss of your father.

Hey Rich,
good to see you back around... was wondering where you had run off to. Sorry to hear about your father... it's never an easy thing to lose family.

HeY Rich, sorry to hear about your father. I just lost my mother last october. It's still rough once in awhile. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk or finally get together for a smoke. Peace to you and your family.
Eric