• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Official... I'm Screwed!

Satchmo, you might want to mentor this Newb on the fine art of Power Ranger smoking.

If he doesn't help you, just remember, A spoon full of sugar might stop the room from spinning if you get it in time.

Looks like you are making the same mistake I did when I first started - getting addicted to the high-end cigars! :laugh: Now I love Ashton VSG, Padron Anniversary Maduro, Opus X, etc. Cigars are expensive enough without falling in love with the expensive ones. :laugh: Luckily I also love Camacho, Montecristo, Cusano, and some of the other more affordable lines too.

If you like the strength of those you picked up try out Camacho, Bucanero, Don Pepin, and Don Lino Africa. Those are some nice full-bodied cigars with some great spices to them.

Of these, I've only had the opportunity to light up the VSG, which I have to say was a phenomenal smoke. I was seriously considering buying a box, until of course I remembered that I'm a college student on a fixed budget :( . I'll pick up a 5'er sometime, but for now these are special occasion smokes.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='627241' date='Mar 7 2008, 03:43 PM']Of these, I've only had the opportunity to light up the VSG, which I have to say was a phenomenal smoke. I was seriously considering buying a box, until of course I remembered that I'm a college student on a fixed budget :( . I'll pick up a 5'er sometime, but for now these are special occasion smokes.[/quote]

Not to send you to the evil site - but Cigarbid now offers singles of their high-end smokes. I've gotten a lot of Ashton VSG, God of Fire, Diamond Crown Maximus, etc off there. I just make sure not to overbid. Some guys drive the prices up like crazy. I never bid more than $10 per VSG, which is a GREAT deal when you win it. Of course, then you convince yourself that you might as well bid on 5 of them and piss yourself when you see your invoice. :laugh:

If you want a good deal, might also check Jack Schwartz. Their singles are marked up only about $0.25 from box prices AKA you can pick up VSGs for less than $10.

I do love the devil's site though... :D