• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its official...

Thanks everyone for the kind words! It is an honor to do what I do and it is humbling to be selected! I can't wait to have a company of Soldiers!

Today it became official. I have been selected to be promoted to Master Sergeant in the U.S. Army in 11 years. I should actually get pinned the new rank in November/December so I will be having a promotion party. Anyone that wants to make it to Colorado Springs is more than welcome to attend! I am sure I will have some high quality smokes to pass around. :thumbs:

I love my job!

I'll be out in Colorado Springs next month, but not sure about in 11 years. That's one hell of a wait.

Congrats on the promotion... whenever it is. :)

Congrat's on the promotion!
I must admit that the OP was a bit confusing, but I figured you wouldn't be getting too excited about something that far in advance.

My bad... yeah, if it was 11 years away I dont think I would have posted it. lol

Congrats on making the list! Hopefully they get through this list quicker then last years, still have buddies waiting. Maybe I will see my name on one in March, that would be awesome.