• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its the "Guess that movie Line" game

Blazing Saddles.

You never understood, why we did this. The audience knows the truth: the world is simple. It's miserable, solid all the way through. But if you could fool them, even for a second, then you can make them wonder, and then you... then you got to see something really special... you really don't know?... it was... it was the look on their faces...

Blazing Saddles.

You never understood, why we did this. The audience knows the truth: the world is simple. It's miserable, solid all the way through. But if you could fool them, even for a second, then you can make them wonder, and then you... then you got to see something really special... you really don't know?... it was... it was the look on their faces...
The Prestige :D

So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

Brian

One of my favorites of all time, both the book and the movie, along with some others of this genre that are just as famous:

"Well alright...if that's the way you want it, I'm for it even if it's just an agreement between you and your dogs. If a man's word isn't any good, he's no good himself..."

"I did not achieve this position in life by having some snot-nosed punk leave my cheese out in the wind."

Ferris Buellers Day Off

"This guy takes out a whole family... wife, kids, everybody... like he's ordering fucking pizza. "

"Do you know what happens if you do another turn in the joint?"

"I fuck your father in the shower and then have a snack. You gonna charge me with something?"

One of my favorites of all time, both the book and the movie, along with some others of this genre that are just as famous:

"Well alright...if that's the way you want it, I'm for it even if it's just an agreement between you and your dogs. If a man's word isn't any good, he's no good himself..."

No guesses on this? Or are all of yous outtta whack and skippin' over it?

"This guy takes out a whole family... wife, kids, everybody... like he's ordering fucking pizza. "
[/quote]

The Boondock Saints I believe.

"Cause you, you're part eggplant."
"You're a cantaloupe."

"Do you know what happens if you do another turn in the joint?"

"I fuck your father in the shower and then have a snack. You gonna charge me with something?"

To clean these up - this is from The Usual Suspects, an absolute classic!!

Guess there are no guesses on this one.

Where the Red Fern Grows.

Guess there are no guesses on this one.

Where the Red Fern Grows.

Sorry I had no idea. I even commited the sin of "googling" the quote :blush: and still could not find it.