• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's too dark!

StogieFarts

I just bought some new light bulbs for my house. I followed the directions perfectly but it's been a week now and the lights don't seem to come on. How can I turn these lights on? The directions say to put the bulbs into the light socket and not to mess with them any further. By the way, they are made of glass.

:sign:

Stogie, I dont think you have enough of anything to pull this type of stuff off in here. This is CP NOT CF..

Its like a fuggin disease lately..

It looks like a mockery of the humidor temperature thread...again.

Waste of bandwidth and it isn't even in the correct forum. Given you posted in several of the other disaster threads recently you should know better than to make a topic like this.

I just bought some new light bulbs for my house. I followed the directions perfectly but it's been a week now and the lights don't seem to come on. How can I turn these lights on? The directions say to put the bulbs into the light socket and not to mess with them any further. By the way, they are made of glass.

:sign:

Stick your finger in the open light socket and flip the switch. I guarantee that you will see the light.

It's the fuggin' moon...or maybe the heat... or genes. Something.

Doc.

Wow....talk about a TOUGH crowd! It was a mockery of the following thread: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...c=36079&hl=. That's why I put the goofy emoticon at the bottom (to not be taken seriously).

Sorry for the bad form, guys. Thought it would get a laugh but I was wrong. Note to self: don't post after drinking a lot of beer!

I'll retreat back to my hole now.

Damn, did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed? It was an obvious parody of the other thread....... unwind your panties guys.

StogieFarts - attach light bulb to a kite with a key attached to it.

I tried on a thong the other day, and the butt part seemed really wide and droopy for a thong, and the string in the front nearly cut my stuff in half. ANybody help?

I think the response would have been different if freebern hadn't already made a parody thread that was similar and there hadn't been so much worthlessness over the last few days. Also I roll commando

I think the response would have been different if freebern hadn't already made a parody thread that was similar and there hadn't been so much worthlessness over the last few days.

You are assuming everyone reads freebern's posts. LOL! :sign:

Since everyone has hijacked this to talk about their thongs, or lack of, I'll forget about responding to the worthlessness posts comment. :cool:

Edited to correct smilie

I tried on a thong the other day, and the butt part seemed really wide and droopy for a thong, and the string in the front nearly cut my stuff in half. ANybody help?

Maybe you can use your pink boa to hide your junk hanging out the front. :sign:

you bit-che-ssss never told me wear to get the best 1. Is it b-cuz UR a$$holes? i am on a hundred cigar forums and am aFOg and bought a humidor, but it is dry, can you HELP? 100% e-bay #1!!

you bit-che-ssss never told me wear to get the best 1. Is it b-cuz UR a$$holes? i am on a hundred cigar forums and am aFOg and bought a humidor, but it is dry, can you HELP? 100% e-bay #1!!

I thought you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and you are a Trauma Sturgeon(Level 1)

I thought you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and you are a Trauma Sturgeon(Level 1)

Yeah, a large Trauma freswater fish! Toodles Bee-yotch.