• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iTunes Question

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Reaction score
My iTunes library is on a USB HD which I switched to the new PC. I downloaded iTunes to the new PC. When I sync my iPod it asks if I want to erase the iPod and replace contents with new iTunes folder. I assume this will work ok but wanted to ask those with experience just to be sure.

I'm also going to be using the same PC for my Shuffle. What's the easiest way to make the Shuffle sync with one playlist? TIA.

I've got a 2nd gen Shuffle and a 2nd gen iPod. When you plug your shuffle in, you should be able to select your iPod Shuffle in your iTunes. Once you have, your main screen of your iTunes program should show two tabs at the top, one for the settings and one for the playlist. Click on the playlist tab and then you'll see your playlist and under it a few options for how to update your Shuffle. There you can select which playlist to take songs from.

At least that's how you do it on a Mac. :)

Part one, as said already, will work fine. Just a recommendation: make sure you deauthorize your last computer if you haven't already. You can only authorize up to 5 computers, and if you ever have to many it won't let you use your itunes account anymore without going through a bit of a hassle. Or if you don't buy songs from Itunes, don't worry about it.