• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've been slacking in my reviews

I don't know if this bunch can discern the faint aromas and tastes that flavored White Owls possess, especially with some age on them, two to three weeks in a special humidified envoirment, like the local gas station.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ap,

I was thinking of picking up some of the beverages reviewed here for accompanying the White Owls and Swishers. Perhaps AVB can apply his prodigious experience with alcoholic beverages in a review of these fine "wines."

Wilkey

Now that's just plain wrong. But that link is priceless!

Hey, Wilkey, I'm sure you noticed but they have a Wild Irish Rose that's flavored with "Fruit and Ginseng." Coincidence?

So do you have stock in that company or what?
:sign:

Ap,

I was thinking of picking up some of the beverages reviewed here for accompanying the White Owls and Swishers. Perhaps AVB can apply his prodigious experience with alcoholic beverages in a review of these fine "wines."

Wilkey

Now that's just plain wrong. But that link is priceless!

Hey, Wilkey, I'm sure you noticed but they have a Wild Irish Rose that's flavored with "Fruit and Ginseng." Coincidence?

So do you have stock in that company or what?
:sign:

Hehe,

Yeah, I saw that. I'm pretty sure any positive medicinal qualities of the ginseng would be obliterated by the wood alky in the "Wild I"

The only one I've drunk in recent memory was Thunderbird. And damned if that review was not spot on. It is some seriously nasty shite. :p

Wilkey

Yep, that's some prime grade swill. Totally nasty! I drank a few of those "wines" in my high school days! Nasty stuff, but certainly a cheap drunk or at least a hangover. We used to mix the MD 20/20 with Bacardi 151 and called it a Grape Ape. Something was definitely wrong with me. :laugh:

bah.....go straight for the good stuff......Boones Farm!