• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've discovered there are two type of people

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
if you have ever watched pulp fiction, and seen the part where she calls him an elvis man (john Travolta, I don't care about SP that), anyways, in a deleted seen, uma thurman says that people are either elvis fans or beatle fans.

Well, I think there are two types of people myself. You are either a Chris Farley fans, and not chris farley fans.

I for one, am a Chris Farley fan..

how about ya'll? :laugh:

I see the sign... how's that a joke? ???

I'd fall into the fan-of-Farley category.

although, apart from some scenes in "Tommy Boy", his stuff on SNL was his best, imho.

ahhh...the motivational speaker. classic!

Funny ??? yeah.... (young guys)

But the funniest is, and will always be....... John Belushi

BkCloud114 said:
Funny ??? yeah.... (young guys)

But the funniest is, and will always be....... John Belushi
[snapback]179282[/snapback]​

AMEN! Farley is good, but Belushi is (was) GREAT!! Wish he had hung around to get even better... sigh...

All I got to say is...
c89441e2.jpg

325dc3da.jpg

Since there comedy ran about the same, that would make you all farley guys... :p

Yeah, you hit it Yak, Farley rocked. I could watch Tommy Boy over and over. They had a marathon on Saturday before Easter, and it was awesome.

The other one that hit me hard when he died was John Candy. I still remember I was driving through Ohio when they announced it, that was a rough day.
I think Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is one of the best comedies of all time.

JV

The original funny big man.
Oliver_Hardy.jpg

I'll admit it - I'm the first non-Farley.

Nor do I like SNL, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, South Park, BnB or any "slapstick" in general. Not my cup o' tea.

I would say I have an odd sense of humor.... my friends say I simply don't have one at all.

Farley was the man. I always said he had to be on Coke because nobody just acts like that. I guess I was right. My favorite would have to be Robin Williams though. That guy is just down right funny. He is funny when he is vulgar, he is funny when he is doing G Rated stuff. His standups are some of the funniest things I have ever seen. Have any of you seen his standup on how the game of golf was created? Now that is classic.

Brandon

Treamayne said:
I'll admit it - I'm the first non-Farley.

Nor do I like SNL, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, South Park, BnB or any "slapstick" in general. Not my cup o' tea.

I would say I have an odd sense of humor.... my friends say I simply don't have one at all.
[snapback]179309[/snapback]​

Never like Farley at all..I would however like to show my love for Eddie Izzard!!!!

Jim Breuer rocks (Goat Boy/Joe Peschi from SNL), Dave Chappell, Robert Schimmel, Dave Attell, Jim Gaffigan, Brian Regan, Mitch Hedberg (god rest his soul),Jackie Martling, Richard Pryor have gots to be my top comedians, stand up or other wise. And yes, Farley did rock, I would consider my self a fan of his.

You are now and forever banned from looking at any of my posts. :angry2:

guinnessguy said:
.......but the beatles REALLY DO SUCK.
[snapback]179329[/snapback]​

I like Chris Farley, Elvis and the Beatles. Where does that put me?