• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've Got Such A Cool Wife

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
So I've been telling Linda how I've been enjoying this Six Grapes Port at the cigar lounge I go to, and low and behold today when I get home from work, she hands me a bottle of port! It's not the Six Grapes that I've been having but something called Sheffield Tawny Port.

Admittingly it's probably not a good one, but we cracked it open and each had a glass, it was nice. Either way, it's cool that she thought of me and bought it. :thumbs:

My wife used to by me wine before we got married, now she buys me scotch. Keep workin on it :)

OK, OK....my bad on the Six Cherries! I don't care for this one as much, it seems to have a bit of a yeast taste to it. But it'll do till I get a bottle of Six GRAPES! ;)

Good for you Wade, Port is always a great compliment to the leaf. Did you smoke anything during or after?

Port is the perfect match for good cigars IMHO
You are a lucky man Wade,Good on you both.
If you get a chance try some old tawny port (over 30).
There are some real nice ones out there.

Dave, this is such a new thing for me, I just couldn't see spending big money on a bottle. I'm happy with my Six Grapes for now. But then again, I said the same things about cigars 3 years ago. ;)

What other ports do you enjoy? I have not tried the six grapes, but I guess it will have to be on my list to try now. Also, very nice work on getting the wife to pick up some port for you.

Dave, this is such a new thing for me, I just couldn't see spending big money on a bottle. I'm happy with my Six Grapes for now. But then again, I said the same things about cigars 3 years ago. ;)
It's all downhill from here Wade
I can remember saying "$50 for a bottle of Port you must be f..ing crazy"...............20 years on, And I have bottles worth more than 1 months pay :whistling:

It's all downhill from here Wade
I can remember saying "$50 for a bottle of Port you must be f..ing crazy"...............20 years on, And I have bottles worth more than 1 months pay :whistling:
I'll go on record right now saying that ain't gonna happen with me. I've got three expensive vices already, woodworking, motorcycles and cigars. No room for a fourth.

But I think I will go pour another glass! ;) :laugh:

Hmmm before long the name for these ports is going to be Six Figures..........
:) haaaaa

If you want to try a good Port, try Quinta do Noval. I haven't found a bad one in their line yet.

Michael