• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've lurked long enough

Welcome to the board man!!! I've only been here about a week and these guys have helped out tremendously. :)

Milton welcome aboard!

I joined CP and found cigarbid less than a month ago and am already going to have to shift things around in my 48 quart coolidor to make room for the next box arriving! Looks like I might have to pick up a larger cooler. Go for the coolerdor for sure unless you don't have the space as the Tupperdor will be outgrown after one newbie trade if you do one.

Wally world has the 48 quart Ice Cube cooler I am using for $13. Add the $20 Rat Shack hygrometer and 1/2 a pound of Vern's magic beads and you are set! If you need a larger cooler down the road the $13 you spent on the first one won't hurt the wallet too badly.

Matt

Thanks for the tip T...I am picking up a cooler in a couple of days and getting the rest of the parts by the end of the month. I should be up and running in no time! :thumbs:

I am the kind of person that does all or nothing. My goal is to get a bunch of boxes and let them age for a couple of years while I nickle and dime everyday smokes.