• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've never had an Opus...

DC# 0308 3390 0002 0887 2768

Enjoy...

Thanx again!! I'm going to let it sit for a while but I can't wait to try it.
A) An Opus X is on your wish list (STILL)
B) You have never had an Opus X. Which could mean that you're a newbie like myself, lack of availability or financial constraints. (Please be honest)
C) If you win...you must provide proof of enjoying the smoke.
D) You have to be in the lower 48 (Sorry...I'm poor and out of work)

Just be sure to follow the stipulation above when you lite it up.

Enjoy!

Enjoy...

B) You have never had an Opus X. Which could mean that you're a newbie like myself, lack of availability or financial constraints. (Please be honest)

Enjoy!

I'm going to but I thought I should let it age a little. If you think it doesn't need to then I will smoke it right away. I was going to def smoke it just no right away. Since it's a gift from you I will let you decide. Age or smoke right away?

"I never had an Opus....."

LOL...not only that, I've never even seen one..... :whistling:

I know I am late, but I just had to laugh when I read the thread title....LOL :cool:

Enjoy...

Enjoy!

I'm going to but I thought I should let it age a little. If you think it doesn't need to then I will smoke it right away. I was going to def smoke it just no right away. Since it's a gift from you I will let you decide. Age or smoke right away?
I don't know that it needs aging, but please feel free to smoke it whenever you'll enjoy it most. Sharing that enjoyment in some way with the rest of the forum, simply spreads the good will to others that we have been shown ourselves.

:)

Enjoy...

Enjoy!

I don't know that it needs aging, but please feel free to smoke it whenever you'll enjoy it most. Sharing that enjoyment in some way with the rest of the forum, simply spreads the good will to others that we have been shown ourselves.

:)

When I do I'll post a review with pictures. Thanks again!!!

I received the package today and it came with a couple extra surprises; 2 CAO CX2's and a Rocky Patel Cuban Blend. Thank you very much again. I can't wait to smoke the Opus X.