• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Iwan Ries has some greats...but I can't pull the trigger!

lmno1

I've been browsing Iwan Ries, they have some really good deals in Pipe super specials. They've got some nice 50-60% off deals.

I can't seem to pull the trigger though. Buying pipes locally is too expensive, but I can at least hold the pipe in my hand.

It's driving me nuts. I'm on their website every night, inches away from buying. I'm really looking for a step up from my 20-50 dollar pipes, and hoping to get a nice 100 dollar for half off. I heard the BC's, Chacon, and Chomoys are all good. They've got some nice GBD's, but I heard that they're "okay" pipes. I'm going based on what I've read about quality of the briar and craftsmanship.

I just need a shoulder to cry on. :(

I've been to that store, it's quaint. 150 years old, and their reputation is stellar. Have you called to ask about a return policy? I didn't look at pipes at all when I was there as I hadn't really even thought about pipes at that point. But they did have quite the selection!

I've been browsing Iwan Ries, they have some really good deals in Pipe super specials. They've got some nice 50-60% off deals.

I can't seem to pull the trigger though. Buying pipes locally is too expensive, but I can at least hold the pipe in my hand.

It's driving me nuts. I'm on their website every night, inches away from buying. I'm really looking for a step up from my 20-50 dollar pipes, and hoping to get a nice 100 dollar for half off. I heard the BC's, Chacon, and Chomoys are all good. They've got some nice GBD's, but I heard that they're "okay" pipes. I'm going based on what I've read about quality of the briar and craftsmanship.

I just need a shoulder to cry on. :(

DO IT...PULL THE TRIGGER.....

122860623_94986944fe_m.jpg

Go ahead and do it!
GIve them a call and ask for Check Levy (owner) his one hell of a great guy!!

I needed that.

Now, I must wait until pay day, move the cash into the savings account that my wife doesn't have access to...and purchase. Muwaaahaaahaaa!

I did spend quality work time compiling a list of 15 possible pipes to choose from. My only fear now is the lonliness after I actually buy the pipe. All the pre-buying hoopla will be gone.

I needed that.

Now, I must wait until pay day, move the cash into the savings account that my wife doesn't have access to...and purchase. Muwaaahaaahaaa!

I did spend quality work time compiling a list of 15 possible pipes to choose from. My only fear now is the lonliness after I actually buy the pipe. All the pre-buying hoopla will be gone.

True, but it will be replaced by the quiet hoopla of "Now, with what should I inaugurate this lovely piece of briar?"

Beware PAD!!! :laugh: :laugh: